• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2016 Bladeforums #35 double-end Harness Jack

Please read first!!

PayPal, U.S. and over 18 only. I am not interested in trades. I try hard to give complete photos of the knife from both sides and an accurate description. You are welcome to ask questions; however, if you do ask questions that does not mean you are first in line for the knife.

First I'll take it (or similar words) in this thread only followed up by PM (or email if you're not a paying member) gets the knife assuming payment is prompt. Payment is expected shortly after you receive my PayPal information. However, while my main concern is to be fair, I do reserve the right to sell to whom I wish.

Thank you for looking!

GEC BladeForums 2016 Harness Jack, 352216, Burnt Orange Worm Groove Bone. This is unused and unsharpened. It has been carried once in a protective knife slip. In the original tube with waxed paper. No spots that I can see. (There are some reflections in the photos.) Please see the photos. Price, which includes fees and USPS shipping is $135.

I will take it, how do I e mail you.

There used to be an easy way to do it, but I guess that has changed. My email address is: dean (dot) prosser (at) yahoo (dot) com

The knife is sold pending payment from Zachary.

Back