2016 Emerson Knife Goals

Used custom Super Commander
Used custom CQC-8
Ubr Commanders X2 (stonewashed)
Organize my collection and have a knife sale - (too many knives and not enough time).

Mark

Well I recently bought a SOCFK on a whim, and got to say the ergos on the handle are perfect for me, I've put it through the grinder though so far. Its my most carried Emerson at the moment.Anyways I want a CQC-15, A Persian, and a Hattin lol.

For 2016 I really only had a couple goals

-Pick up a Super 7
-mini commander SF
-Mutant SF

really I would be happy with the first two but if I could find a mutant (good luck right?) I would consider my collection complete.

I would really love to see a Super P-SARK. Love those blades! I was lucky enough to get something somewhat limited this past year with a Super SOCFK which I really enjoy. Takes a heck of a great edge on the ole' Edge Pro Apex, and just looks plain great!

Dang I think I'd have to add a Super SOCFK to my list. I still carry the regular one the most. I haven't bought any Emersons in awhile as I was saving for a Hinderer bowie folder. Hmm a Spec War might be nice, thanks Joe!

My goals for this year:

1: a titanium-bladed CQC-6,
2: an old school rhino,
3: another CQC-9,
4: a stealth,
5: a halfmoon CQC-6.

Currently saving for my first. I bought a Kershaw Emerson three month's ago which, while very cool, has me wanting something from EKI itself. Honestly, I don't care was it is; I just want something basic and serviceable.

I just want something basic and serviceable.

Sounds like Emerson! Very serviceable, and they invite you to take it apart without voiding the warranty! For a first I suggest. Cqc8, in the size of your preference, a 7 or 15 are great too as a first!

rpn

Gold Member
Can it be a goal to beg Emerson for a production release of the kwaiken? If so...that is my #1 goal! :p

Missed that limited run Phantom Super Karambit. Damn.
If you guys have one unused for sale - shoot me.
Thanks