2018 Blade Show Knives - SEE the ENERGY!

Thanks Coop you've got a great eye and your enthusiasm is infectious:)

Like so many others I have spent much time admiring this thread! So many well-deserved kudos and congrats for Coop and yet he always redirects the praise to the makers, collectors, custom knife enthusiasts, purveyors, his family, friends and fellow knife photographers!

Makers trust Coop and know the value of his work. So do purveyors and publishers. Jim Cooper's dedicated and excellent professional service for more than fifteen years now has played a critical role in sustaining and expanding the market for beautiful custom knives here in America and internationally. It was Coop who moved the custom knife 'photo' experience from paper onto the immensely powerful digital-based World Wide Web including the recently evolved social media platforms. And yet, in doing so he did not abandon the print and publication audience. Thus everyone in the knife world is well-served and we have all benefitted.

Jim 'Coop' Cooper is Hall Of Fame worthy by any measure. Such lofty and permanent recognition does not happen quickly and broad-based support is important. Let the process of building support begin.

Jim 'Coop' Cooper is Hall Of Fame worthy by any measure. Such lofty and permanent recognition does not happen quickly and broad-based support is important. Let the process of building support begin.

Here, here!!! Mr. Cooper would not only make a splendid addition, he’d also be an exemplary Spokesperson while continuing to raise The Cutlery Art for many years to come.

Another Blade recorded in all of its magnificence, thank you so much my friend...from a guy that ‘lives’ the Show through your photography.

Agreed. How do we make this happen?

Yep, he is the BEST!
Had a phone conversation with Jim today, he is the "Professional" in every way. Makes you feel like your work is important and relevant!
Thank you Coop

Steve
---------
Member, W. F. Moran Jr. Foundation
ABS AP

Like so many others I have spent much time admiring this thread! So many well-deserved kudos and congrats for Coop and yet he always redirects the praise to the makers, collectors, custom knife enthusiasts, purveyors, his family, friends and fellow knife photographers!

Makers trust Coop and know the value of his work. So do purveyors and publishers. Jim Cooper's dedicated and excellent professional service for more than fifteen years now has played a critical role in sustaining and expanding the market for beautiful custom knives here in America and internationally. It was Coop who moved the custom knife 'photo' experience from paper onto the immensely powerful digital-based World Wide Web including the recently evolved social media platforms. And yet, in doing so he did not abandon the print and publication audience. Thus everyone in the knife world is well-served and we have all benefitted.

I could not agree more.

Well... I am humbled and flattered. I accept your praise, and tell you I try my very hardest to GIVE BACK to the Custom Knife community as much as I can.

It's work. It's a labor of love. It's worth it. You're worth it. :thumbsup:

Thank you.

Thanks and dang you! for these pics SharpByCoop SharpByCoop
Your pictures are simply amazing and you just sold me on that Custom Pena Mule you shot. I just received the knife and wanted to make a short review but my pictures would never do it justice. You did an amazing job capturing it!!

Back