1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

2018 BladeForums Traditional Knife Buck 301

Discussion in 'Buck Knives For Sale' started by greentrout, Aug 7, 2019.

1. greentrout

greentrout Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 20, 2016
    [​IMG]
    I am wanting to sell my 2018 Traditional Forum knife. It's a Buck 301 with elk antler scale and a two blade configuration. Steel is 154CM. $75 shipped lower 48. Paypal only.

2. Joe58

Joe58 Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Nov 11, 2002
    PM sent for more photos.

greentrout likes this.
  3. greentrout

Apr 20, 2016
    SOLD! Thanks BF

4. Old Hunter

Old Hunter Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2012
    That one sure has some nice handles!

specgrade likes this.
  5. Joe58

Nov 11, 2002
    Love to see a 303 in the same configuration.

6. greentrout

Apr 20, 2016
    Agreed! I edc a 303 and it fits so well in my dress pants pockets. Hope to see some love shown to a 303 in the future.

Joe58 likes this.
  7. Joe58

Nov 11, 2002
    If they wanted to get me really super excited, give me a 703 with flat grind blade, long pull, in CPM-154. Dang that’d be nice. And the flat stag scales like on the forum knife. But my Dad always used to tell me, wish in one hand and [email protected]@@ in the other, and see which hand fills up first. Lol.

jbmonkey likes this.