2019 Fiddleback User Weekend

Bmurray

Gold Member
ok, let's get a discussion thread started for the next user weekend. This was one of the best events that I've had the pleasure to be involved in. Here is where I got to know a lot of you guys that I now call my friends. We need to start planning now. I'm volunteering to help with the organizing which should be done by a group so Justen doesn't have it all on his shoulders.

Trackrock has a lot of woods and creeks so it might be a good venue.

Last edited:
Kevin and I have been plotting out the next Fiddleback User Weekend and I should be able to post something before too long. We're thinking a little earlier than March this year so it's a little cooler and we will have less conflict with Blade Show. Stay tuned.

There may even be a very special design Fiddleback made for this event, that you can only get by attending. Keep an eye out for the details from Justen.

Damn boys, good times in the woods sounds awesome... being on the west coast will make it hard, but I'm listening--it sure would be great to put faces to names, and take part in the memories.

Kevin and I have been plotting out the next Fiddleback User Weekend and I should be able to post something before too long. We're thinking a little earlier than March this year so it's a little cooler and we will have less conflict with Blade Show. Stay tuned.

Ah, how quickly we forget... :)

It was in May and while probably not typical, it was wet and cold. As evidenced by pictures here

Fiddleback User Weekend May 5-7, Hiawassee, GA - Schedule Posted

I'm in again :thumbsup:

Ah, how quickly we forget... :)

It was in May and while probably not typical, it was wet and cold. As evidenced by pictures here

Fiddleback User Weekend May 5-7, Hiawassee, GA - Schedule Posted

I'm in again :thumbsup:

I should have been more specific. Earlier than March to avoid conflicts with Blade (June) and Trackrock (March) plus have some cooler temps. I'm looking into a location south of Atlanta, so having the user weekend when it's cooler will be better. NOLA NOLA I think we need to put @VANCE into a giant hamster ball for the weekend.

Sounds fun! Can't make it, so I'm looking forward to hearing about it.

Earlier than March might end up conflicting with some plans for me depending on the days, we'll see! I would definitely love to make the second User Weekend, the first one was an amazing time!

Bummed that I wasn't able to make Trackrock work this fall.

I’d like to attend an event like this. I’m hoping it doesn’t conflict with some other things I’ve got scheduled in March, though.

South of Atlanta is good because let’s just say that I don’t have the fondest memories of north Georgia’s law enforcement....;) :D

South of Atlanta is good because let’s just say that I don’t have the fondest memories of north Georgia’s law enforcement....;) :D

My fondest memory of living in Texas "TEXAS STATE TROOPER, STEP OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE". I was clocked going 38mph in a 35mph construction zone and was shaking when the experience was over. Only time I ever thought I was going to get shot, especially when he told me to raise my hands, which uncovered my G19. Luckily he knew as he had run my plate, and thanked me for carrying before leaving me to go on my way.

Back