• -- Federal

Votes: 22 6.5%
  • -- Houndtooth

Votes: 14 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it cant be anything with words or assymetrical. I was thinking more like our take on a traditional style shield similar to what Kifer did with their shield.

I was trying to make the shape of a log cabin with a chimney into a shield, but it isn't easy to get the correct view angle of a cabin so that it is easily recognizable from it's silhouette.

I was trying to make the shape of a log cabin with a chimney into a shield, but it isn't easy to get the correct view angle of a cabin so that it is easily recognizable from it's silhouette.
There's enough time left in the poll that a Really Good custom shield could make a showing.

ETA: Go Bombers! :)

i bet all you Orleans voters are seriously reconsidering the banner......

bombs are so loud and explosive;

this knife needs to unfurl its banner and fly proudly against amber waves of grain, and an endless blue Western sky...........

if all Orleans votes immediateiy shift to banner then banner takes first place......

If you are referring to the clip from "Dr Strangelove", that is Slim Pickens riding a hydrogen bomb at the end of the movie. Sort of a dark comedy. Maybe not that funny.

I was just trying to discern if you wanted the shield to be an exploding bomb. It was a dumb joke. I doubt anyone has (or ever will) have a mushroom cloud shield!

I was just trying to discern if you wanted the shield to be an exploding bomb. It was a dumb joke. I doubt anyone has (or ever will) have a mushroom cloud shield!
Well, I voted for no shield. Not going to happen. But I wanted to have a say in which shield we had. I like the bomb the best, and just posted a couple of my favorite bomb clips.

the bomb in on the 2012 forum knife. One I am happy to say has been recently replaced via a great deal. :D

I'm not sold on a repeat shield, unless the knife outline change drastically.

Federal vote total is up 20 percent since this morning! Just need another 430% increase to take the lead! I can feel it in my bones!

Just to stir the pot and give some historical context, here are examples of some oldies with various shields:
XAVbtYB.jpg

4ppnj9A.jpg

DPrUX5j.jpg

5Bun1AR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back