Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im champing at the bit for this knife! I havent bought any other knives this year but ive voted on every element of this knife and its pretty much gonna be my knife of the year, maybe all time! Im just waiting patiently!

Gary... sorry to add to your pain but I'm going to have to give up my forum knife (I was confirmed for 1). I have gone a bit knife crazy this year and would like to stay married. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Gary... sorry to add to your pain but I'm going to have to give up my forum knife (I was confirmed for 1). I have gone a bit knife crazy this year and would like to stay married. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
No problem. We'll offer it to the next person on the waiting list. Don't want to see anyone in the doghouse over the forum knife.

No problem. We'll offer it to the next person on the waiting list. Don't want to see anyone in the doghouse over the forum knife.
Oh there’s plenty of reasons to be in the doghouse. I consider a nice knife a pretty good reason, actually. Especially this one. I, therefore, will bravely maintain my order doghouse be darned.

Please speak kindly of me if it comes to that.

Mike has informed us that we are now moving to the next phase. Paying for the knives.

So, at this point, the ordering process is now completely frozen. No further swapping out of buyers. The list is the list.

Going to take about a week to get them all, but we will PM (open a conversation) with everyone on the list and provide a link to the buying page. The PM will remind you how many you signed up to buy. Please order only the knives you signed up for and do not share the order site address.
Mike also has a copy of the list, so he also knows who signed up for what. No cheatsies ;)

I guess im just having some jitters as the timeline draws closer. For peace of mind, id like to confirm my status as well if possible. Thank you.

The conversations are going out to 10 members at a time. It's the only way my conversation count will not overflow. As a super, I can send a PM to any member. (Might be an exception if you have PMs specifically turned off. I do not know for sure.)

These are going out in alphabetical order, so if your username is ZetaPhiKappa, ya'll won't be getting one right away.

Then you are good to go.
(and I did check the list to be sure.)
But it will be a few days before I get to the U's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back