Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its actually a candy flavoured scratch n sniff tube:confused::D ...theres nothing inside the tube...:thumbsup:...i did however commission the label i created to bd encrusted with authentic 18th century maritime enhancements...whale blubber try pot juice...dead fish....cormorant wee....and of course my secret ingredient...eau de mal du mer...with a hint of last nights rum....its a real winner.

Oh. OK then..;)

Of course, mate, ya sez it how ya want! Don't want to be controversial! And we colonials don't speak proper English anyway, according to Prof. Higgins. :cool:

Its actually a candy flavoured scratch n sniff tube:confused::D ...theres nothing inside the tube...:thumbsup:...i did however commission the label i created to bd encrusted with authentic 18th century maritime enhancements...whale blubber try pot juice...dead fish....cormorant wee....and of course my secret ingredient...eau de mal du mer...with a hint of last nights rum....its a real winner.

you lost me until you got to "rum".........

excuse my ignorance.
where can i find my
BladeForum ID *

Isn’t that your username? “JoKr”

Bingo.

The original timeline of 1 week to send out all the notifications is still holding. Too many forum issues to send any tonight, though. And we did get a couple of hiccups in the ordering process. We're working those, also.

I've received the purchase link. Thanks to everyone who makes it happen!

I'm buying 2 from overseas but getting charged twice the shipping $16 x 2. Should the combined shipping be cheaper?

At this point we don't have weights or any other information. If these things are as heavy as we suspect they might be we are probably in trouble on our end as we are assuming we can ship one for 8 ounces (with box, packing, etc.). If we come under 8 ounces, our cost will be @$15+/-. If it is 9+ ounces, our cost is @$25+/-. Now 2 knives will be much closer to a full pound, which may change the way we have to ship altogether. We have no way to estimate ahead of time without knowing country, weight, etc. So we did the best we could at setting up the system such that we don't lose an arm and a leg on shipping costs. Our hope was that most international folks would find someone to re-ship for them as we got very little response when we asked everyone to let us know months ago if they would require international shipping.

So, to answer your specific question. It will cost us more the $16 to ship to you. Probably less than $32, but no way to know. You can hook up with a friend here on the forum to re-ship for you and maintain complete control over those costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back