Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are still about 50 knives that people ordered, but have not yet paid for.
That's about a $5,000 deficit. That deficit needs to disappear if there is ever to be another forum knife.
That's a lot of knives and money. I'm a little surprised that many folks would not honor a commitment.

Maybe set a deadline for making payment and all not paid for by that time are passed on to those on the waitlist?

It'll likely come to that very soon. All possibilities are being explored.

I feel your pain Frank and Gary.... :(

I expect you do, Barry!
It's the "yay it's fall and time for another forum knife fiasco!" Some have been more painful than others, but none have been painless.

knew I should have got two anyway. user and safe queen. even have money in paypal balance that needs to be spent. wonder if the non- payers are flippers that forgot. don't much care for flippers. lost out on a lot of knives that I bet flippers got.

Please may I have one. I have not ordered one yet. I'll buy one if available . I do not have an African Blackwood knife in my collection yet. I just need one , I have never sold a knife in my life. I am really looking forward to the #86 knives. An #86 single blade African blackwood would be nice for easier opening for me. The #92 two blades were super for me. I can't wait to receive an Oily creek bone #86 Oil Jack knife in my hand. If I don't land an African Blackwood #86 Forum knife, I will definitely try to find an oil sucker rod wood #86 knife. This African black wood forum "SINGLE BLADE" knife would be a great user in my collection. Please ad me to the wait list, ready to Pay-pal anytime ! I wanted to pre-order this 2019 SFO Forum knife back in March/April. I did not believe that I was eligible , so I passed like a dummy. In 1989 , My head hit an oak tree and I had my dead arm removed. "I aint right !" "I'm all left" Baw-ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! (MY PURCHASE IS COMPLETE !)

Last edited:
I agree with filling the balance with those on the wait list. There are many of us that wanted to buy one, but were too late to make the cut off date. I imagine most of us would pay immediately... it should never have gotten to this point. Give the laggards a definite time and date, then open the gates to the "hungry masses".... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back