Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Peregrin Peregrin / Frank knarfeng knarfeng - what is the best way for a member to contact you regarding their order?
Is there a way for members to know if they made it on the list?
Yes, I would like confirmation too. I notice my post has no "like" but the ones before and after do. I do want one.
My post is on page two of the first step thread (post #35 on March 17).

Guys, the likes didn't work for me. I explained it in a subsequent post. When the time comes to visit Mike's site and actually place an order you will be receiving a message from Frank or me with the info you'll need.
We'll make sure to include a post in this thread when the messages start going out. We'll also post when we've sent all of them. If you don't get the message, post here.
Gary Peregrin Peregrin / Frank knarfeng knarfeng - what is the best way for a member to contact you regarding their order?
Is there a way for members to know if they made it on the list?

Yes, I would like confirmation too. I notice my post has no "like" but the ones before and after do. I do want one.
My post is on page two of the first step thread (post #35 on March 17).

Like others, my “I’m In For One” on post “43” did not have the “Peregrin likes this” seal of approval. Sorry for the trouble, but can this be confirmed? Thank you.
You 3 are on the list. I'm fairly confident we didn't miss any one.

Guys, the likes didn't work for me. I explained it in a subsequent post. When the time comes to visit Mike's site and actually place an order you will be receiving a message from Frank or me with the info you'll need.
We'll make sure to include a post in this thread when the messages start going out. We'll also post when we've sent all of them. If you don't get the message, post here.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Thank you. Have a great weekend.

If everyone achieved everything they wanted, every time; would that be an achievement?

I hope I am able to order a '19 BF Traditional.

If it doesn't work out, I am certain there will be a "jack the flipper" that would be happy to make a buck from me due to my underachiever status.

The kids will still eat if you know what I mean.

best

mqqn

I'm sorry, I missed the sticky note. I am on "Blade Forums" everyday and particularly "T
raditional Knives" but I just blow by the stick notes. Is their any chance of putting an order in for two? Thanks

Jim

I'm sorry, I missed the sticky note. I am on "Blade Forums" everyday and particularly "T
raditional Knives" but I just blow by the stick notes. Is their any chance of putting an order in for two? Thanks

Jim
Jim, You did post in the order thread, post #221, March 19. You probably just forgot. You're all set for 2.

Jim, You did post in the order thread, post #221, March 19. You probably just forgot. You're all set for 2.
I did not think that counted as an order, I thought it was just a survey testing the market in terms of whether we intended to order when they became available. Thank you for the information!

Jim

I did not think that counted as an order, I thought it was just a survey testing the market in terms of whether we intended to order when they became available. Thank you for the information!

Jim
That was the original intent.
Change in plans requested by Mike to lessen the negative impact we are having on his bookkeeping records.

knarfeng knarfeng and Peregrin Peregrin -

Is there any chance I can be added to the list for one forum knife? I misunderstood the ordering process and thought the order thread would be open for a while after the price was announced. It would be much appreciated, but if not, I understand.

knarfeng knarfeng and Peregrin Peregrin -

Is there any chance I can be added to the list for one forum knife? I misunderstood the ordering process and thought the order thread would be open for a while after the price was announced. It would be much appreciated, but if not, I understand.
I'll add you to the list. If it's a problem I'll let you know.

Frank Peregrin Peregrin please let me know when the ordering starts my SiL wants 1. I got him Charlie’s TC Barlow from 2017.

Thanks in advance sir.

Peregrin Peregrin , knarfeng knarfeng ,

I also misunderstood how long the sales thread would be opened for. Could I be added to the list for 2, or at least 1. Sorry for the complications. Let me know if its a problem.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back