2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

EAAE268F-920C-4541-8562-00038E53E43D_zpstc9wnmsn.jpeg

Charlie has certainly out done himself!!! the waynorth stamp is an especially nice touch.

I have slight design tweak, a candle stick handle please :D:D:D the aesthetics would be killer.

i'm still kicking that infection and the weather isn't too great today, so no nature shots just yet... But I figure I'd better at least get a few pics up in the thread! I thought the ironwood would at least make for a different background. I'll be sure to get some better ones of the Waynorth just as soon as I can.

The Waynorth Lambsfoot in ebony and Tidioute Ram's Foot in Oily Creek Bone came in today and pretty much took my breath away. I was completely unprepared for the beauty and luster of the Oily Creek Bone.

And the Waynorth? My wife and I just looked at it in silent awe for a good few minutes before stating our first impressions. It's a masterpiece that was well worth the wait. Thank you Charlie ( waynorth waynorth ) and congratulations sir!

fNsR32b.jpg

yfDdRGL.jpg

8f10XVb.jpg

zTLgUEK.jpg

Ybrkqvn.jpg

Mvz0owz.jpg

NNe7WEu.jpg

FeKjo7f.jpg

Last edited:
Charlie has certainly out done himself!!! the waynorth stamp is an especially nice touch.

I have slight design tweak, a candle stick handle please :D:D:D the aesthetics would be killer.
Draw one please!!

Just wondering has anyone seen the shiny bone Ramsfoot's for sale on the internet yet? It only took a couple of days for the Lambsfoot knives to hit the net. Have seen some really nice posts of members who already have some.

I did this write up for the Guardians thread but I think it appropriate here as well.

As we all are of aware of by now, the long, tireless efforts of Charlie to see the Lambsfoot pattern made on US soil has finally come to fruition. A highly anticipated release for a number of reasons, the downers have not served to dampen my enthusiasm one bit, regardless of whether I landed a knife or not.

Fortune smiled on me, even if but for a moment, and I was able to bring home a Waynorth Real Lamb Foot in that glorious Dark Chestnut Jigged Bone. Though I still hope to land one in Ebony, even should I not succeed, this one in bone is an exquisite treasure and I could not be more pleased with it.

All steel, beautiful bone, long, slim, and elegant, this knife hits all the right spots. What a masterpiece! What an absolute delight!

Well done, Charlie! And well done, GEC! They may not have believed, but I sure hope they do now.

FWxbLoa.jpg

0tEeNRq.jpg

yXd3r6T.jpg

Look at those stamps!!!

X4XzvH6.jpg

Es0TJyD.jpg

And a bit of a tipple to go with the good stuff above.

Sláinte!

c7F5Oqx.jpg
It would of been funnier if that blade said "CANNABIS OIL THE JOINTS !".

Just wondering has anyone seen the shiny bone Ramsfoot's for sale on the internet yet? It only took a couple of days for the Lambsfoot knives to hit the net. Have seen some really nice posts of members who already have some.

The Oily creak Bone have already been at most dealers, some may have not dropped them yet.
Some have already bounced a second time on their way to a new home...

I just keep looking at my lambsfoot, I love everything about this knife. Been a great morning, excited for the something blue headed my way!

Did anyone manage to snag a blue camel bone? I was dismayed to discover that they were released at 5am Pacific time while I was snoring away as they sold out!

I was on the site @ 0807 and missed out also...anybody have a spare that needs a new home? :)

Back