2020 GEC #19 Little Rattler Thread

I said I didn't want one because of the size but that Kingwood looks nice, decisions, decisions :confused:

tpQ1Uofh.jpg

Less that $70 - what were you expecting?
That's about what I was expecting. The ones I saw went for $90 which is more than i paid for my 74's (excluding the stag). I saw some on the bay go for $99 and that got me thinking retail must be around $25. ;):cool:

Last edited:
You may be the only dealer charging anything close to that these days. :cool::thumbsup:

Times, they are a changin'. The minimum sales price is $69.90 and after expenses that leaves about $10 for me - counting my time for zilch. But good faith keeps me sleeping at night.

I understand that the supply/demand curve is so out of kilter now; but things will eventually normalize. And people remember who was fleecing them when fleecing was optional. I know I did back when I was hoarding canoes.

Times, they are a changin'. The minimum sales price is $69.90 and after expenses that leaves about $10 for me - counting my time for zilch. But good faith keeps me sleeping at night.

I understand that the supply/demand curve is so out of kilter now; but things will eventually normalize. And people remember who was fleecing them when fleecing was optional. I know I did back when I was hoarding canoes.

Keep doing what you’re doing- you’re a good man, or at least as good as we can expect; we’re all works in progress. (Can I get an Amen? :D)

Thank you!
I just happened to refresh my blade forums and saw your post. Somehow with slow internet I got one, even though I said earlier I was done fighting.
Your more than welcome! They didn’t last long, maybe 10 minutes. Anyone who is looking keep checking TKC and GPK looks like they will have them soon. Good luck!

Back