2020 GEC #74 Mustang Thread

I'm ready for more!
IMG_9613.jpg

Oof I totally forgot you had started a thread for this already @KellyGlanzer :(
I get all excited when the new production total is updated on the GEC website.
My apologies.

In on the Ironwood. Need to stick to just one for this run. I think wood will compliment this pattern nicely.

I just secured an ironwood and burlap at the CK reserve. I’m so excited for these.

Last edited:
Mike mentioned that he would consider this a short run. Seems like each run after the 23s has been a "short run" - makes one wonder a bit. I imagine that if they have staff shortages, their capacity is indeed going to be reduced by a bit.

I was in the right place at the right time this go around so I was able to put my name on the ones I wanted - I'm looking forward to these.

Welp, I have been compulsively refreshing the CK early reserve page all week. Naturally, I just-so-happened to step outside to take out the trash when my phone "dinged" with an alert from Mike. By the time I got back to my computer the reservations were all closed. That'll teach me for taking care of chores in a timely manner.

All hope is not lost for me. Well done to everyone who got in line for their favorites.

Last edited:
Welp, I have been compulsively refreshing the CK early reserve page all week. Naturally, I just-so-happened to step outside to take out the trash when my phone "dinged" with an alert from Mike. By the time I got back to my computer the reservations were all closed. That'll teach me for taking care of chores in a timely manner...

All hope is not lost for me. Well done to everyone who got in line for their favorites.
SAME. And I missed the announcement by 5 min...these are gonna shape out to be nice knives. I already have a 74 stallion from the Rendezvous last year that is fantastic. Was hoping to score one fr this run...but it's not the end of the world if I don't. Congrats to those who scored. Can't wait to see the stag and iron wood!!!

Back