2020 GEC #74 Mustang Thread

Came down to a coin toss

This is the keeper :thumbsup:

IAZXdVt.jpg

Nvf1Lcn.jpg
Its a beaut

Just received my stag...This is “the one.” The stag is as nice as any I’ve had. No comments necessary. I’ll let the photo speak for itself. Oh, I also got a pin (highly unusual for me).View attachment 1450145
You got a good one Alan! :cool:
I'm happy for you my friend, great stag and as usual your pic shows it well, beautiful! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think I too can say this Mustang is "The One". :)
Amazing stag, perfect size, fantastic fit and finish...
f1mtzii.jpg

...GEC & Sambar Mustangs Rule !!!

You got a good one Alan! :cool:
I'm happy for you my friend, great stag and as usual your pic shows it well, beautiful! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think I too can say this Mustang is "The One". :)
Amazing stag, perfect size, fantastic fit and finish...
f1mtzii.jpg

...GEC & Sambar Mustangs Rule !!!
Of the stags I have seen including my own, yours is top class. We are all lucky to have one, but you really hit the jackpot!

Just received my stag and a shout out goes to the USPS. It took less than 2 days from OK. to NY. A special thanks to Mike knifeswapper knifeswapper . This is “the one.” The stag is as nice as any I’ve had. No comments necessary. I’ll let the photo speak for itself. Oh, I also got a pin (highly unusual for me).View attachment 1450145

That is exceptional, Alan!

I am still waiting on mine from CK - hoping it will get here tomorrow. If not, it will be Monday. I bought mine blind too but Mike hasn't disappointed me yet.

For the record, I got pins in both the Black Plum and Ironwood I got - not sure if that is typical of this run or not.

Hate to see this run end but keep the pics coming and I would also like to see the antique autumn natural bone closed pics to not show the club name.
The 74 Mustang is definitely up there in my GEC favorite list along with 73, 78, 85, 86 and of course my #1 favorite 77

(Snip)
For the record, I got pins in both the Black Plum and Ironwood I got - not sure if that is typical of this run or not.
FWIW I got pins in all of the beard knives I ended up with and the one 74. I'm seeing a lot of photos with them, too. I'm wondering if GEC is either increasing the ratio of pins, or even including them with every knife, now.

Back