2020 is coming...

Looks like a few items got leaked by a couple of Instagram account from Russia. Really liking the look of the Air Light. Hope it's about the same size as the Lawman. Wished the doublesafe hunter and the 1911 are Triad lock...

71756229_174729256917334_3778713315635922170_n.jpg

75324992_2274618342835219_6545895831105895764_n.jpg

75317299_577660263019259_369313485323392879_n.jpg

75426247_114150363410371_8399793881230917997_n.jpg
The last one , the "1911" . A liner lock flipper ?

Not sure the world needs another one in a crowded field , but it might be interesting to see a CS version .

The last one , the "1911" . A liner lock flipper ?

Not sure the world needs another one in a crowded field , but it might be interesting to see a CS version .

IMO this could have been a better as a Triad lock folder. Take advantage of that unique lock that no one else has. Also there are similar design(Boker & Browning and This), so a Triad lock version could help CS differentiate more.

The Kris looks fantastic! The other folders look okay I guess but the world doesn't need Cold Steel to make more small folders.

I think the Air Lite is going to be a like a smaller, better looking Broken Skull. With AUS10 it's going to be even more affordable. I'm curious about the blade thickness and grind. I think it has the potential to bring in a lot of buyers who don't normally buy Cold Steel.
I'm not worried that Lynn will forget to build big folders. Pretty sure XL fans are safe.

After seeing the Air Lite I must say I'm sorry for all the bad words about CS :D
giphy.gif

P.S.
Is it going to be the Broken Skull thin or the Code4 thin, or the new American Lawman thin? If its Ok to ask ;)

Last edited:
Just wondering if the Tuff lite will be offered with different blade shapes. I have been looking at getting one, but not totally sold on one yet...

Come on now pc on bladeforums, smh
I’m as far from PC as you will find anywhere. But, there are a lot of ladies who like knives, too!

I am not getting into the 46 genders, that people are now claiming!

I’m as far from PC as you will find anywhere. But, there are a lot of ladies who like knives, too!

I am not getting into the 46 genders, that people are now claiming!
Stay on topic and not be so sensitive then, unless you wanna go correct everyone who says “hey guys”. No one is intentionally not being “inclusive” here.

After seeing the Air Lite I must say I'm sorry for all the bad words about CS :D
giphy.gif

P.S.
Is it going to be the Broken Sull thin or Code4 thin or the new American Lawman thin? If its Ok to ask ;)
I hope it’s at least American Lawman thin though, and even prefer prolite thickness. This almost looks like a higher end prolite

Not sure what "mid length" means in CS world, but if the Air Lite is ~3" I will definitely give it a shot.

Not sure what "mid length" means in CS world, but if the Air Lite is ~3" I will definitely give it a shot.
I'm thinking somewhere around 3.5 - 3.75 inch. But thats just a guess. It does sort of look like a prolite which has a 3.5" blade I think. Either way, I'm in for at least one!!

I hope it’s at least American Lawman thin though, and even prefer prolite thickness. This almost looks like a higher end prolite

Super thin knives are not comfortable to use over more than a few minutes. Prolite thickness is about right.

Super thin knives are not comfortable to use over more than a few minutes. Prolite thickness is about right.
I agree. To be honest, once you past certain point of thinness, you can't really feel much difference in the pocket, whether the knife is 0.3" or 0.5" thick, but in hand it's massively different. The Lawman is still too thin IMO, for me the ideal thickness is 0.5".

Back