2020 Northwoods Indian River Jack Thread

View attachment 1456738 View attachment 1456741 View attachment 1456739 View attachment 1456740

I have never had much luck with Northwoods drops and have no idea how I got these! I just believe every digital particle in my system lined up perfectly for one grand moment!

This is my first experience with Mammoth, and I am extremely impressed. The IRJ certainly has to be one of the best Northwoods.

I am going to keep the whiter one and hope to eventually trade the darker one for an Esky Zulu with a natural cover material. That is the one knife that has continued to elude me!

Last edited:
Fortunate to get #87. Great pattern, and the old style plain blade (satin finish too) is a winner IMHO.

rRNcxsr.jpg

eaaLUxZ.jpg

Last edited:
Really like the natural looking colors on that one. I agree - these are very well done.
Thanks! I really like it too. But I really like the forest green versions. Hopefully I can make a trade work!

Godspeed to me, I was dead set on a green camel but missed out and snagged the lightest yellow I saw so I can do it myself. Will be hitting it with dye tomorrow, and will post before and after pics.
Cool, I can’t wait to see how this turns out. I wanted green also, but it was not meant to be. Good luck!

Thank you! It changes from forest green to kryptonite in different light sources. One of these days I will figure how to post pictures from Imgur here! They went all out in the beautiful cover this last run. I do love the gray tone camel bones I’ve seen such as yours, congrats!
Lets not forget Charlie’s mammoth... goodness!

Looking like a fossil or a relic, I feel very fortunate to get this wild-looking Mammoth!!:cool: I really like this pattern of knife also! Equal-Enders like this go far back in the pocket cutlery Lexicon!!;)

That is a beauty !
I must agree that this run of IRJs was spectacular ! Because I missed out on the drop, I ended up trading a Waynorth Lambsfoot for a Giraffe. The only reason I did the trade is that I had two of the Lambsfoot.

Here is the IRJ that I recieved.

9WkYGu0.jpg

PMvKLtV.jpg

Received mine Monday, I was expecting black from the pictures and was pleasantly surprised to receive a dark aqua/blue to green one. It looks darker in indoor lighting, but the bone is magnificent in sunlight.
This is my first 35, and I guess I just like trappers because the pattern itself doesn’t exactly speak to me. o_O Kinda tore on this one.
446CF097-FEC7-4245-90FB-241FE52760A2.jpg

DF11193E-CA64-4D03-B89A-D767BD20FB31.jpg

Received mine Monday, I was expecting black from the pictures and was pleasantly surprised to receive a dark aqua/blue to green one. It looks darker in indoor lighting, but the bone is magnificent in sunlight.
This is my first 35, and I guess I just like trappers because the pattern itself doesn’t exactly speak to me. o_O Kinda tore on this one.
446CF097-FEC7-4245-90FB-241FE52760A2.jpg

DF11193E-CA64-4D03-B89A-D767BD20FB31.jpg
:eek::eek::eek:

Back