2021 knives now available to order directly from Buck

do you know why Buck is requiring service credentials for the auto? thought it wasn't needed anymore.
From what I understand it’s because of the federal interstate shipping laws that they can’t ship across state lines. You can buy from a local dealer depending on which state and their laws.

From what I understand it’s because of the federal interstate shipping laws that they can’t ship across state lines. You can buy from a local dealer depending on which state and their laws.
pretty much, yep. some dealers still also require it and some have you check a box to terms that says you are a cop, fire, paramedic, military, one armed man etc etc that are except from that law. hope that makes sense S SOLEIL

I’ve got both a pro 102 woodsman and a pro 105 pathfinder on order. I don’t have these two models yet so I went with them. I already have a 117,119,and a 120 in the cocobolo/brass 420hc version. I hope they will have a 117 in the pro version. That’s my favorite model for using.

Nice! Just snagged the 102. :D

I'm surprised Buck hasn't rolled out the email notifications for these yet...

I didn’t get an email either on this one.
Weird. Buck must be mad at me. It suppose it HAS been a few months since I've purchased a knife from them, lol.

I received an email from Copper + Clad about the pro knives today, but nothing from Buck.

Just got mine about an hour ago. The hamster in the wheel powering the internet must be having an off day.

I’m super excited to receive the 102 I ordered! If I can’t get one in brass/ebony/S30V, then this is about the next best thing. I really like canvas Micarta.

I went ahead and ordered a shirt and a couple pair of gloves I’ve had my eyes on too since shipping is free on orders over $100.

Now we have the BotM to look forward to! :D

Just got mine about an hour ago. The hamster in the wheel powering the internet must be having an off day.

I’m super excited to receive the 102 I ordered! If I can’t get one in brass/ebony/S30V, then this is about the next best thing. I really like canvas Micarta.

I went ahead and ordered a shirt and a couple pair of gloves I’ve had my eyes on too since shipping is free on orders over $100.

Now we have the BotM to look forward to! :D
Did you add in the free camp mug?

Back