2023 GEC Cody Scout #721123LB

Single blade ☹️
A secondary (short or full size) Pen (spear)/Coping/Wharncliffe/Sheep Foot/Lamb Foot/Ram Foot, or Spey/Budding/Grafting would increase versitility?
Oh well. No doubt a secondary blade, second back spring, and slightly longer pivot/frame pins would add significantly to the price. 🤔

I'm out, so if ... make that "when" 🙄 ... it sells out before you score one, please remember: It tweren't me that got the last one. 😁👍

My life's been busy so I missed this announcement and the early reserve. I'm signed up to a few mailing lists have been wanting an 83 or 72 for a while now. So fingers crossed I can get one of these 72s on the drop! Very curious what the color and jigging style will be on the unxld.

I haven’t tried for a GEC since the forum knife but I am on standby for one of these. I had one with the big spear once, but didn’t like the size of the spear. I think a clip will be a nicer carry for me, if I get lucky.

I was lucky enough to get on the waiting list. Excited to see the color of the jigged bone. The paintbrush color on the last 87 didn't do it for me. I've never owned a GEC lockback. How is the pull on previous GEC lockbacks?

This one is definitely right up my alley. Would love to have an example eventually.

I was lucky enough to get on the waiting list. Excited to see the color of the jigged bone. The paintbrush color on the last 87 didn't do it for me. I've never owned a GEC lockback. How is the pull on previous GEC lockbacks?

Typically pretty light and smooth as the spring is really only there to actuate the lock so it doesn’t need much pressure to keep the blade open.

I'm anxious to see how this run turns out. I wonder if they will address the little bit of lock wiggle these are notorious for.
Here is mine from a past run.
XPt9aZe.jpg

Back