21-21Ganzaaa . . . . .This Sunday February 21, 2021 . . .

Here we go again. This snow tiger finish is even uglier than the one in cupidganza. Nobody may want to bid on this. I sure as hell wont.

Generally speaking e-mail from Central Europe travels lot longer than one within US closer to Ohio so I need every advantage I can get.

But in all seriousness I always considered zebra to look silly stupid and totally inapproriate for Africa environment. Its like the looks is screaming come and kill me.

Mike Pierson

Freedom is not Free
Platinum Member
There are some wild ones!

I can't get over how well some of these color combos work!

One of the shop guys commented that he even liked the one that screams "Go Buckeyes" and he's a Michigan fan!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

I'm drinking' Boss!

There are some wild ones!

I can't get over how well some of these color combos work!

One of the shop guys commented that he even liked the one that screams "Go Buckeyes" and he's a Michigan fan!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Jerry,

I'm wondering if there are more handles for these T1's than you have pictured, some awesome color combos there for sure but I like the thought of the 'UNKNOWN'!

Icky Thump

Gold Member
Just curious, are the handles on the various snow tiger knives cerakoted or are they grey/white G10?

Was waiting on response as well, but..

Guessing cerakote. 7B, zoom/expand on the scales. Coated, for sure. Guessing all the tigers are. White G-10 would have been cool.

ferrethawk

Gold Member
Was waiting on response as well, but..

Guessing cerakote. 7B, zoom/expand on the scales. Coated, for sure. Guessing all the tigers are. White G-10 would have been cool.

I was thinking that as well from the coloring on the tubes, but I wasn't sure.

JACKMANDU

Gold Member
were the tg1s sterile or maybe come with the custom shop logo?
I was wondering the same thing. I also noticed the TGLB in the picture had no fasteners in the handle yet. I assumed the logo was yet to be added.

I'm gonna say they just epoxied the layers together, but what do I know?

Well, yes. AFAIK one can simply lay up some glass fiber cloth with a West epoxy two component system. Just thinking that a commercial operation is going to go with a more efficient, higher quality operation.

IIRC some years ago Garth had mentioned that the Shop was exploring making composites in-house. Didn't know if they gave up on that and went to the market (so many choices!!) or upped their internal capacity.

In the end, it doesn't really matter. I simply like to try and peek behind the curtain.

tuica

Gold Member
Guess I’m in. Been averaging every other Ganzaaa - and it’s time. And what’s one more TGLB? Handles are very enticing.