21-21Ganzaaa . . . . .This Sunday February 21, 2021 . . .

9 posted pics. I think there are at least 14 handles posted in Jerry’s pics. I saw one on EBay. So it makes me wonder how limited this run was.

Thanks to TENTEX TENTEX for a wonderful trade, the Toxic brothers are finally united:
51019540088_22d653eff8_h.jpg

Let's see some more!

Glad the blades could be united. Imcq78 is good people.
Tex
These are meant to be together! They are both one offs, so the odds of them being together is very slim. Cool trade you guys pulled off! Congratulations
I can't take full credit for the trade. TENTEX TENTEX proactively reached out to me offering the trade after he saw my post about my matching F-16. He's the true Gent here! My hats off to him! :thumbsup:
People like him (most of you here!) are what makes this forum such an awesome place to be. I'm proud to be a member here ;)

I can't take full credit for the trade. TENTEX TENTEX proactively reached out to me offering the trade after he saw my post about my matching F-16. He's the true Gent here! My hats off to him! :thumbsup:
People like him (most of you here!) are what makes this forum such an awesome place to be. I'm proud to be a member here ;)

Maggot Brain had a hand in this as well.

Thanks to TENTEX TENTEX for a wonderful trade, the Toxic brothers are finally united:

Let's see some more!

While that color combo is not exactly my cup of tea (can you say FLUORESCENT much!?!?), I must say those two make an impressive pair together! Two of my favorite Busse models of all time, hard to beat that set for both blingin' flash and practicality. I'm thinking a set of fluorescent yellow pants are in order for those bad boys...

Maggot Brain had a hand in this as well.

Guilty as charged, glad it all worked out nicely for the both of you.

While that color combo is not exactly my cup of tea (can you say FLUORESCENT much!?!?), I must say those two make an impressive pair together! Two of my favorite Busse models of all time, hard to beat that set for both blingin' flash and practicality. I'm thinking a set of fluorescent yellow pants are in order for those bad boys...

Guilty as charged, glad it all worked out nicely for the both of you.

And I quote: "You can't lose it!"
:D

Congrats to those that grabbed the TGs!!! They are looking great, and bummed I didn’t get one. No regrets though right?!? Let’s see them get dirty!

I keep forgetting to upload. I was going to let this one go, but after unwrapping it, I can’t seem to put it down. Now to add to my Pirtlemade order.

TblSTba.jpg

nborbjT.jpg

Oh yeah that would be a keeper in my books !!!!! Great score !!!
Kinda looks like jungle storm g10 , I think that’s what it was called back in the day.
The coyote brown is my favorite g10 :)

I keep forgetting to upload. I was going to let this one go, but after unwrapping it, I can’t seem to put it down. Now to add to my Pirtlemade order.

TblSTba.jpg

nborbjT.jpg

Oh man KILLER score! I tried to get Busse to make this EXACT knife for me back when the TGLB was still on the website, but they never had any Jungle Storm G10 for them to make one by the time the TGLB was discontinued.

Why couldn't I come back here sooner
Can't believe I Missed out on these...
Great Scores Gents !!!

Let's see some more!

That Toxic Fluoro might look a little strange to begin with, but for HUNTING........... Picture yourself in the dark, stuck in the bushes, all tangled up, and you have to stick a Hog that's squealing and wriggling around. Then you throw the knife away while you hold onto its back legs so it can't twist around and slit your throat. Then you spend the next ten minutes scrabbling around in the blackberry trying to find your black coated black micarta knife that you threw away in the dark. But you wouldn't have that problem with these beauties. :cool:

Back