21 insingo, 25, or a umnumzaan

My solution is buy both a large insingo micarta and a 25 and if I truly don't like one either sell it or give it as a gift.

Yes it is available left handed. You need to call CRK and order one. They don't bill until the knife is ready to ship. Wait time for me was 6 months.
Is it generally faster to order directly from Chris Reeve, then to just pulse a number of his bigger distributors? I also want a lefty Sebenza 25, and was wondering whether it was more efficient to deal with an authorized dealer vs CRK himself. Any comments? If it the answer is "can't tell, it's a toss-up" , then what dealers would you recommend as being fastest at filling these harder backorders?

I had luck checking thru dealers web sites looking for lefties. I got a 25 and waiting for. Lg micarta 21.
I suggest New Graham, GPk, KSF, TNk Plaza cutlery
Left handed show up regularly

Large 21 Insingo with micarta inlays -that's all you need.
Here are my reasons why.
The large 21 is smaller than the 25 (still plenty of blade).
As it is smaller it is lighter - makes it more wearable.
Can't beat the Insingo blade shape. ( Looks more like a working blade.)
I prefer knives that do not use glue. ( I love to take it apart.)
I find it easier to open with gloves. (May take some time to get used to the 25.)
Of course these are subjective opinions, but you asked for it.
The best way would be to handle them before purchase, but this might not be an option.
all the best.
red mag

I have a 25 micarta inlay arriving within the week and since I was edcing a salt 1 past 20 plus days I realized I like a pointy knive so does the Insingo have enough of a tip to still b used to pierce cut well?

ThAnks for all the replies and ideas and next month I'll most likely sell my small 21 to finance a large insingo if the I sing can decently pierce

The swedge on top of the insingo blade makes the point a lot pointier than the regular blade. I think it pierces easier because of it.

My 25 just arrived and I love the micarta inserts they really make the knife feel different but in a good way I also like the second finger indent but I still prefer the 21 hollow grind compared to the 25 high hollow but that's just my preference and would be known as a first world problem :p

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC