22inch Ganga Ram

That was a great read. Thanks for posting. I wonder if Collin became a Dr.

If you have the motivation there’s lots of insight to be had by pulling up the whole archive and working through, starting from the oldest posts. You may find things you never imagined. If you want to do this it can be done as a periodic stroll as opposed to a marathon. Just write down where you left off so you know where to start again.

Yep!

79hi.jpg
Wow Phil that’s a monster!

Dirtbiker Dirtbiker I'm pretty sure I got the one in the middle of my photo with the smooth handle from you

Probably I can't keep up anymore :) The one I'm remembering still had the ring on the handle.

My two favorite choppers were a 18" 38oz bone cutter by the Sgt and a 16.5" 23oz WWII by Kumar. Both had very tall bevels.

If you have the motivation there’s lots of insight to be had by pulling up the whole archive and working through, starting from the oldest posts. You may find things you never imagined. If you want to do this it can be done as a periodic stroll as opposed to a marathon. Just write down where you left off so you know where to start again.
That's a great idea. It will take me a while but am going to do it. I've started from the beginning before but not sure where I left off. I will start at the beginning again. I have been very encouraged reading what you, Yvsa, Bill, Rusty, and many others have had to say.

Its on the way!!! H.i. really is the best. By far the best customer service ive ever had. Auntie is awesome

Back