• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

$250 - Robert Erickson Custom Chopper

Bradw3451

Gold Member
**Please read the entire ad prior to committing. *****

I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone with what I consider insufficient, or unacceptable Knife Exchange History. Anyone who buys an knife from me certifies that s/he is over the age of 18 years old and islegally entitled to purchase and posses the knife in accordance with the laws of their state.

Please submit any and all offers via private message (PM). If youdon’t have the ability to private message, then just list your email address and state which piece you want to submit an offer for - not the details of your offer - and I’ll contact you to discuss it.
———————————————————
For Sale: Please NO TRADES: Up for sale is my one off custom Robert Erickson Camp Knife that was built November 2018. It’s a beast of a knife design-built for use and abuse however it’s brand new and unused.

Since receiving this monster it’s sat in my safe and has only been fondled a time or two. Unfortunately, something I’ve been on the hunt for has come up for sale so this one has to go. My loss is your gain.

Specifications:
Date of Birth: November 21, 2018
Overall Length: 13”
Cutting Edge: 8”
Steel: Full Tang AEB-L
Finish: 600 Grit Hand Sanded Harpoon Grind
Heat Treat: RC61
Handle: African Blackwood with Micarta Bolsters and Grey Liners
Sheath: Leather

$250 shipped to the USA. No International. Payments to be made via PayPal Goods and Services. I can also accept a Money Order or Cashiers Check but will not ship until funds are in my hand. I typically ship within 24-hours of receiving payment and do so via USPS.

Please let me know if you have questions, or would like to see additional pictures.

https://imgur.com/a/SwRez8B

Last edited:
Back