• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

260mm 52100 Gyuto with Black and White Ebony Price Drop

Robert Erickson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi all,
I just finished up this large gyuto today. It's an absolute laser and is quite light and nimble for its size.
The blade is 260mm (10") long, 50mm (2") high at the heel, 2.3mm (0.9") thick at the front of the handle tapering to 0.8mm (0.03") 1" from the tip.
The blade is compound flat and convex grind. The blade is hand sanded to 800 grit and the spine and choil are rounded for comfort.
The handle is Black and White Ebony with Gaboon Ebony ferrule and black and white carbon fiber spacer.
It weighs in at 275gm (0.6lb) and the balance point is 1" in front of the ferrule.

SPECS:
OAL: 430mm (17")
BLADE: 260mm (10") long, 50mm (2") heel height Compound Full flat and convex grind down to 0.005", hand sanded to 800 grit. The spine thickness is 2.3mm tapering down to 0.8mm. Spine and Choil rounded for comfort.
STEEL: 2.3mm (0.9") 52100 heat treated to RC63.
HANDLE: Black and White Ebony, West African Ebony ferrule and black and white carbon fiber weave spacer.
Price Drop to $325 Shipped CONUS, international buyers welcome shipping extra.
Paypal, checks or money orders accepted.
Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements.
Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.
Thanks for looking!

zsWHCKZ.jpg

nQEaXkF.jpg

VVMUnJk.jpg

fNPpDBf.jpg

2PFnVGp.jpg

kpogxVT.jpg

CwUQmkY.jpg

cPqGlO2.jpg

Last edited:
Back