2nd Annual Spring Forward GAW Winner Update!

Matt_WY

Gold Member
I thought this time change GAW went well last year, so let’s do it again. Plus it’s a great way for me to give a little bit back to this great community.

This year’s offering is a new/unused large Case stockman (4 1/4” closed), stainless blades, and natural micarta handles. This is a big boy, and a nice example from Case.

The GAW is opened to all porch regulars, just say you’re in. I’ll let this run until Sunday evening (March 11) when a winner will be randomly drawn.
IMG_2296.jpeg

Not an entry but awesome! Thanks for making the time change a little less aggravating 🙃

I thought this time change GAW went well last year, so let’s do it again. Plus it’s a great way for me to give a little bit back to this great community.

This year’s offering is a new/unused large Case stockman (4 1/4” closed), stainless blades, and natural micarta handles. This is a big boy, and a nice example from Case.

The GAW is opened to all porch regulars, just say you’re in. I’ll let this run until Sunday evening (March 11) when a winner will be randomly drawn.
View attachment 2520701
Awesome knife. I'm in!
And thanks!

View attachment 2520701
Another grand gesture.👏
I wish everyone good luck.

Nicely done, Matt. Sweet knife and thoughtful giveaway. Not an entry from me, just a thank you for your generosity.

Jumbo stockman . . . you're talkin' my language! I'm in.

And thank you for the porch love!

Back