2nd Annual Spring Forward GAW Winner Update!

The 75 Stockman is one of, if not my favorite case pattern. I think the 92 Jack might be my favorite, though I don't have one to compare. I did have one years ago, but I swapped it on a gun trade. I don't remember the gun now, but I remember the knife like it was yesterday. That and a purple Appaloosa smooth bone Trapper, I've been wanting to replace them both for a long time. I've never seen another Trapper in that color. I guess I'm just a case guy at heart.

Congrats and thanks for the generous giveaway!

the way, I HATE this time change! Just finished updating my clocks and watches
I legitimately wound up and set a different watch today because I can't figure out how to change the time on my Casio, lol! Last time change I had to watch a YouTube video. Shouldn't be that difficult but I can't remember.

Congrats and thanks for the generous giveaway!

I legitimately wound up and set a different watch today because I can't figure out how to change the time on my Casio, lol! Last time change I had to watch a YouTube video. Shouldn't be that difficult but I can't remember.
Got an Ironman knock off watch back in the 80s from a nice asian man at the flea market. I asked him if there were instructions to set the watch and he literally said with a thick Asian accent, “… no need instructions, just push a button push a button and it’s set.” To this day, whenever I get a new digital watch I just keep pushing buttons till I figure it out.

Thank you, Matt, and thank you Tom for the extra entry! I don't own a Case 75 so this will be a special addition to the collection.
Congrats on winning the GAW, Jeff! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
I was quite surprised to read that you didn't have a Case 75 among all your stockman patterns - until now!

Thanks again for the generous GAW, Matt! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

- GT

Back