3 avail machetes

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
I have a 14 and 16 wearing nat can mic and an 18 wearing Teak available. These are from the 2nd set of samples. Totaly functional. The blade finish was the issue. Because of this I'm selling each for $75 plus shipping. Its the 3 on far left.

bushkarda105_2611-vi.jpg

I'll take the 1st one andy, will send paypal in a sec.

edited to change which one if thats cool.

Last edited:
If there is a 14 left, I'll take it. But I'd really rather have that 12! ;)

Okay. Depends on what Mr. Biggs chooses.

The third batch of samples was supposed to ship yesterday. I'm hoping this is the one.

Andy, I PM'd you about the 14 but I'll let chainring take that one since I was kind of on the fence anyway. I'll take the 16. Shoot me the PP info and I'll get some cash your way. Thanks

Payment sent for my 14 incher! Didn't know what shipping would be, so I added $15.

Those handles and grinds look so Sweet!! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting on mine. I hope it comes tomorrow so I can hit the woods with it Sunday :)

That hasn't come yet? Thats not good.

Unless you sent it priority I wouldn't sweat it just yet. Trucks break down and crap happens, When I sent a NanoStriker to Caine 1st Class a month or so ago it took a week to get there and he just lives a couple hours south of you... I could have driven it to him in 4 hours. I do hope it comes Monday though, I have some pretty cool shelter and fire bow projects to use it in.

You will LOVE these things. I can't even think about my 16" and 18" ones without getting all giddy from excitement--they're a real pleasure to use!

Remember I had the nanostriker about a week before I realized it. :) Came in the mail while I was drunk and forgot it was here :):)

Remember I had the nanostriker about a week before I realized it. :) Came in the mail while I was drunk and forgot it was here :):)

Well yeah lol, but I quit asking after the first week and then it was days later before you found it :)

Back