• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 echo-5's from Dogwood Custom Knives

I had a few knives that were not ready for me to take to blade show, and I a few that I brought back. Others loss can now be your gain!
View attachment 354653
View attachment 354652
View attachment 354650

#SOLD Echo-5 With a Stabilized green maple over black g-10 liner two 1/4” black pins, exposed lanyard hole and tang
length 8-1/2”
blade length 4”
handle length 4-1/2”
blade 5/32" O-1 with forge scale finish and a mid line convex grind
This is a new pattern and is the final evolution of my “companion blades” that started with the side kick and has improved and evolved over the last few years. Every one who has picked one up has tried to first buy and then steel these from me. They still have the light wight and nimble feel of my earlier models, but are slightly bigger (1/4” longer) and have a bit more belly lending to the razor like slicing geometry that I like so much. The most notable improvement is the handle. The shape contours melt into your hand locking the knife in so that it moves as an extension of your hand. The exposed lanyard hole lets the lanyard rest below the surface of the handle preventing it from interfering with your grip.
SOLD$150SOLD + shipping includes free leather sheath

View attachment 354649

#2 SOLD Echo-5 SOLDOD green micarta over natural micarta liner *, two 1/4" hollow natural micarta pins , exposed lanyard tube and tang
total length * * * 8-1/2”
blade length * * 4”
handle length * 4-1/2”
blade 5/32” CPM 154 hight convex grind
*SOLD$180SOLD + shipping includes a free *leather sheath

*View attachment 354651
#SOLD Echo-5 With a Red jeweled C-TEC over a transparent liner, two 1/4" hollow stainless steel pins, exposed lanyard tube and tanh
total length 8-1/2”
blade length 4”
handle length 4-1/2”
blade 1/8” CPM 154 full convex grind
SOLD$200 SOLD +shipping includes a free leather sheath

Last edited:
Please accept some constructive criticism. The photos are blurry, which makes it hard to tell if I like the knives. I'd suggest, if I may, that you put some effort into taking clear, sharp pictures so that potential buyers can really appreciate your craftsmanship and artistry.

Please accept some constructive criticism. The photos are blurry, which makes it hard to tell if I like the knives. I'd suggest, if I may, that you put some effort into taking clear, sharp pictures so that potential buyers can really appreciate your craftsmanship and artistry.

I can assure you it is not a lack of effort that effects the pictures, It is a lack on knowledge and equipment, if you have advice on how I can improve the quality of my pictures pleas feel free to contact me by PM I would be glad for your advice.

Thank you stumpy as long as you go to keep your grizzly you will be ok. You know why divorces are so expensive don't you? :)

because they are worth it

Guys I want to thank all you for the photo advice you have been PMing to me. I agree the pictures would look better if I shot them out side but a tropical storm is hitting the East coast and it has been raining for 2 days.

Last edited:
Back