• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 knives available (repost and final price drop)

Knife #1 (Black Widow)
This is a tanto (or kwaiken) made from Crucible's "Cru Forge V" high carbon vanadium steel. It has been hardened and tempered for a final hardness of ~61HRC. The blade flats are polished differently than the bevel for a contrasting look. The spine has been crowned and polished. Handle is black cotton "ito" diamond wrap over red g10, and is epoxy impregnated. The guard is formed by a "turks head" knot, and was also epoxy impregnated to prevent it from unraveling. I call it "The Black Widow"! It feels really good in the hand and is extremely sharp!

OAL: 9 1/2"
Blade: 4 3/4"
Handle: 4 3/4"
Thickness: 0.105"
Edge: 0.010", 15° per side, 6 micron
Handle: Black cotton ito over red G10, epoxied
Guard: Black Turks head knot, epoxied

4MHwF1K.jpg

Price is $300 (Now ONLY $229 !!) A crazy good deal for such a custom blade! Included is a felt-lined custom kydex sheath as well as FREE SHIPPING in the USA!!! And as always, the knife carries an unlimited lifetime "write your own" warranty. Thank you so much for taking a look! (Paypal preferred: samuraistuart@yahoo.com)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Knife #2 (Mesquite)

This is an every day carry or paring knife....your choice! It has a "K" tip which I really like in a knife like this. The steel is Sheffield O1 tool steel at 62HRC, 1/16" thick at the spine. Handle is mesquite with with white g10 liners. The grind is full flat for excellent slicing cuts and terminates in an extremely sharp edge apex, basically an oversized razor blade! Sharpening choil can easily be added if desired, just let me know if you prefer one.

OAL: 7 3/4"
Blade: 3 1/4"
Handle: 4 1/2"
Steel: 1/16" Sheffield O1 tool steel 63HRC
Edge: 13° per side, Spyderco Fine ceramic
Handle: Mesquite with white g10 liners

8hnhEP3.jpg

MDcURLy.jpg

Price is SOLD with a custom made kydex sheath (as an EDC knife)
-or-
Price is SOLD with plastic edge guard (as a paring knife)
Free shipping! paypal preferred (samuraistuart@yahoo.com). All knives have a lifetime unlimited "write your own" warranty. Thanks for taking a look and follow me on Instagram: stuartalandavenport
(Please note the price, specs, and contact info is identical for the next knife)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knife #3 (Maple)
This is almost identical to the knife above, but instead of the "K" tip, this knife features a more traditional "drop point". Same steel and heat treatment. The handle is made from an attractive piece of quilted maple with red g10 liners, and was given a gloss coating with TruOil. Thank you for taking a look!

IleT77i.jpg

D0hjqxT.jpg

Price is $125 with kydex sheath as an EDC knife
-or-
Price is $99 with plastic edge guard (as a paring knife)
Free shipping in the USA!!! Paypal preferred (samuraistuart@yahoo.com). All knives have a lifetime unlimited "write your own" warranty. Thanks for taking a look and follow me on Instagram: stuartalandavenport
(Please note the price, specs, and contact info is identical for the next knife)

Last edited:
The description for the mesquite knife says orange g10?
Knife #1 (Black Widow)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Knife #2 (Mesquite)

This is an every day carry or paring knife....your choice! It has a "K" tip which I really like in a knife like this. The steel is Sheffield O1 tool steel at 62HRC, 1/16" thick at the spine. Handle is blaze orange g10 with black micarta pins.

I had these listed with several other knives. During the repost I missed editing that one description. Mesquite handle knife is sold.

Back