3" Lockface & Thumb Studs

Thanks Mike. I use "extreme fluoro" grease & wondered if that is a good choice for the XM18 washers as well (being non metal)
Any other heads up would be most welcome. Thanks a bunch brother.
B.

Thanks Mike. I use "extreme fluoro" grease & wondered if that is a good choice for the XM18 washers as well (being non metal)
Any other heads up would be most welcome. Thanks a bunch brother.
B.

That Extreme Fluoro works very well. If you have any CRK grease give that a try next time you haver open, it's noticeably smoother. if your worried about it doing anything bad to the Teflon, it will not.

I was in Gander Mountain a couple days ago, and picked up some Reel Grease. It's a think light colored paste, and so far I really like it on the knives I've put it on. It was only $2 for a tube that'll last me forever, even with all the knive I got.

That Extreme Fluoro works very well. If you have any CRK grease give that a try next time you haver open, it's noticeably smoother. if your worried about it doing anything bad to the Teflon, it will not.
I was wondering if you use that "Rem DriLube" for XM pivots.(from a video of yours). Anything of note about that stuff? Maybe lack of dirt & lint attraction like the greases? What is your particular preference? Thanks M.
B.

Last edited:
Back