• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

3 very nice made in Japan Mcusta-Tsuchi,Katana, Money Clip PRICE DROP!

For sale or trade Make me an offer!
All prices are in Cadadian Dollars

3 very nice made in Japan Mcusta-Tsuchi,Katana, Money Clip

First "I'll take it" gets it

1) Mcusta Tsuchi Large Lightweight Folder Black Stainless Steel (3.25" Damascus)

$125 OBO

This one is a real looker. The frame and damscus blade are hammered by hand and get a lot of attention from from other knife collectors. Never used just flipped and admired at home so like new condition and comes with box.
This Mcusta a knife features a tip-down carry pocket clip. The blade is a plain edge 33-layer nickel damascus steel blade and VG-10 core. The black anodized aluminum frame has a unique indented hand hammered honeycomb pattern that extends onto the blade. The pivot pin washer system makes the blade action silky smooth. All these knives are hand finished, so the quality is of the highest caliber.

2) Mcusta Katana Liner Lock Knife Black/Blue Aluminum (3.25" Satin)

$115 OBO

This is a real beauty blade fires out with solid lock up and never used, carried or sharpened. It would be a very good EDC and mettalic blue on black handle really stands out.
This Mcusta Katana manual knife features an impressive VG-10 clad (San Mai) Tanto blade. The forged and machined aluminum handle is double anodized in two colors. The pivot pin teflon washer system makes the blade action silky smooth. Features an anodized pivot pin and ambidextrous thumbstud for one hand opening with liner lock. Includes stainless steel pocket clip (tip-down).

3)
Mcusta MCU84 Fuji Kamon Series (Family Crest) Money Clip Folding Pocket Knife

$95 OBO

This little beauty features a sharp all stainless steel construction AUS-8 linerlock blade and sturdy stainless steel handle with integral money clip. Features the Kikyo family crest cutout in clip. This unique skeleton type precision liner lock knife has an integrated sturdy money clip. Each money clip is laser engraved with a traditional Japanese family crest (Kamon).
Overall Length:4.75"
Blade Length:1.875"
Blade Material:AUS-8
Finish:Satin
Handle Length:2.875"
Frame/Liner:Stainless Steel
Weight:1.90 oz.

Unlike most mass production knives which are die stamped each component of MCUSTA knives is laser cut for the ultimate in precision and fit. Every knife is then hand assembled and hand finished by an experienced craftsman. This process creates a superior knife at a reasonable price. MCUSTA stands for Machine Custom Knives!

I'm new to Blade forums but have been buying and selling watches on the forums for many years under "kingblackbolt" Many references available upon request.

I am located in Canada but am willing to ship anywhere in North America but please check your local import laws regarding knives.

Paypal is preferred payment method or EMT in Canada

If you have any questions please PM or contact me at:

(kingblackbolt) (@) ( gmail) (.) (com)

Thanks one and all for checking out my ad,
Ren

Attachments

• tsu.JPG
    tsu.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 54
  • tsu2.JPG
    tsu2.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 55