#35 Beer and Sausage Bar Tool Knife

CanT9Zq.jpg

I did not expect to love this knife as much as I do, nor expect it to replace my most carried ‘traditional’ - thus far.

The BRRT is perfect for it’s intended purpose; combing the crumb catcher. For anyone that has a bountifully laden chin curtain, they know that after removing your good ‘ole COVID mask, it makes it look like a Pomeranians bad hair cut. BRRT to the rescue!!

Love the blade. Great little slicer for.... sausage maybe? Or Rashish’s.

I have yet to use the cap-lifter, but I forced myself to use the fork as I have seen many pics yet of that in action - I have mixed feelings on that.

I love my micarta, but after seeing the pictures of the jigged bone version I’m getting jealous!

upload_2020-9-24_16-7-8.jpeg

I did not expect to love this knife as much as I do, nor expect it to replace my most carried ‘traditional’ - thus far.

The BRRT is perfect for it’s intended purpose; combing the crumb catcher. For anyone that has a bountifully laden chin curtain, they know that after removing your good ‘ole COVID mask, it makes it look like a Pomeranians bad hair cut. BRRT to the rescue!!

Love the blade. Great little slicer for.... sausage maybe? Or Rashish’s.

I have yet to use the cap-lifter, but I forced myself to use the fork as I have seen many pics yet of that in action - I have mixed feelings on that.

I love my micarta, but after seeing the pictures of the jigged bone version I’m getting jealous!

View attachment 1425109

I didnt think about needing the beard comb for after the mask comes off. This knife came out at the perfect time with masks being required. I already invested in masks for bearded people to prevent getting “mask face?” (kinda like hat-head)

Back