35th Anniversary CISO-SF-SOG

HEY PIGGY,,,,,,,THE WAY I COOK,,,,,,I WOULDN'T HAVE TA CALL YA AT ALL !!!!

:) Finally upgraded to "Gold",,,,whew,,,,,that was some wait between paying the membership and finally getting posted,,,,,,,now I gotta get back to work on upgrading this computer,,,,oh well.....

:)

Originally posted by Bobby B
Gents (and Mona),

The 35th anniversary CISO SF SOGs are not made by (nor affiliated with) SOG Specialty Knives, but are a tribute special issue set made under the direction of Ben Baker.

Some information is here, though I probably shouldn't post it... ;)

They look like REALLY cool knives.

Here is one sample, I love the deep finger grooves!:eek: :D

sog6.jpg

Hi Bobby,,,,,,,,Finally made it to "Gold" and since you were my "first" on the SOG forum to scold me,,,,,and I think maybe express an interest in my knife,,,,,,,I thought I would let u know it's up for grabs.
Now all I have to do is get my photos back,,,,,upgrade my computer,,,,learn how to except payments and post attachments,,,,,,,all that in my :spare time:????? I tell ya tho,,,,,I truely wish I had nothing else to do but sit on my lovely behind and surf all the many interesting blade sites,,,,,,it's amazing,,,,,especially the stories and how far back information goes,,,,and the "off the wall" value comparisons from one site to the next site,,,,,,,I figure somewhere down the middle is probably good,,,,,,,anyway ,,,,,just thought I'd give a shout to you and all the other wonderful people I have met so far....

Can't wait to upgrade the "real" puter so I can do it faster,,,,,webtv is kinda,,,,,,,well,,,,sloooooooooooo,,,,,
a d dozing off is not unusual (I hate when that happens):):)

camille

Mona,
Have fun! I am almost done getting my PC fixed. All that is left is probably re-installing Windows, etc... and all the software.

Put a For Sale post on the Exchange, and you should be able to get it sold.

Best of luck!:D
Rob

Back