4 1/4 or longer, lets see 'um

Its the day of the big sale....I am standing in front of it and chanting...open, open, open.... :D Mr. Clutchcarter, I need to see them Lloyds open :D

Its the day of the big sale....I am standing in front of it and chanting...open, open, open.... :D Mr. Clutchcarter, I need to see them Lloyds open :D
Here you go!
05676ba6-cd6e-447d-a24b-ed5c6452fd27_zps04738259.jpg

ca8665f8-38e1-451d-824d-fc8ac37f63cb_zps6d2282b0.jpg

Very nice indeed. Do you consider the blade on the ebony one to be a modified wharncliffe? In any case I would pocket either in a heartbeat :thumbup:

Very nice indeed. Do you consider the blade on the ebony one to be a modified wharncliffe? In any case I would pocket either in a heartbeat :thumbup:
I guess you could call the blade a modified wharncliffe, it's closer to that than to a spear. The scales are actually bullhorn......very nice in hand! This one is by far the most likely knife I have to break a thumbnail opening it....Yeeouch!

Mark

A couple of 4 5/8" Back Pockets: Both are far nicer in hand than this poor picture.

DSCN1921.jpg

This is a beast. The 200A laying on top is not an inlay... But there is a certain family resemblance, don't you think?

knives1104-005.jpg

Ed J

Only a couple, and when I carry them it is in a belt pouch since I can never get 'em to sit right in my pocket.

Queen swing guard, zebrawood:

queenswing.jpg

Canal Street trapper, kudu horn:

moonpie.jpg

and the Case Backpocket, which goes in the back pocket of course :D

backpocket.jpg

I finally have an English Jack on the way, I've wanted to pick one up for awhile but couldn't find one I liked until today.

I guess you could call the blade a modified wharncliffe, it's closer to that than to a spear. The scales are actually bullhorn......very nice in hand! This one is by far the most likely knife I have to break a thumbnail opening it....Yeeouch!

Mark

Bullhorn huh, very interesting, I like it. Hopefully it will loosen up on ya a bit with use. Thanks again for the pics, much appreciated Mark.

4 1/4 inch! Its like a banana in my pocket! :D

1.jpg

2.jpg

Its even bigger than my Schatt & Morgan Congress!
3.jpg

Back