• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

4 early Hanson Bowies #29- #32

Here are 4 of my earliest bowies. They are from the same knife collection that I am helping to sell for a widow of a collector friend. These were made in the early 1990's.

All gone.

Thanks for looking.

#32 IS SOLD

Leatherbird you don't know how close I came to keeping this one:)

The Price Is Right on the other Bowies Guys, I may decide to keep the Big Rosewood Bowie.

Don I will take #31. You guys really need to take advantage of these once in a lifetime deals. Thanks Joe

So have either #29 or #32 sold? at those prieces would be very, very interested!

KLOW said:
So have either #29 or #32 sold? at those prieces would be very, very interested!
These are all sold. There are a few knives on the other posts that are available.

Thanks, Don

Just recieved my Don Hanson Bowie.#32 First forged,long,lean and fast,exactly as stated.Gonna' go play with it now.Thank you Don,Doug. :thumbup: :D Forgot to mention the nice thin hamon that came with it!

Don I received #31 Bowie today. It is the Case rendition and WOW! You were not kidding about it being alot of knife. This thing is sure beautiful with a nice balance. Now Crocodile Dundee and I have something in common :D You guys that haven't picked on Don's knives had better move fast! Or I just might have to buy another. ;) Thanks Don!
Joe

Neglected to mention,after taking me all of 51 minutes to snipe Don's first forged Bowie,the sheath pictured had a rivet missing,being over a decade old the leather,even after being conscientously stored by it's former owner did show aging.Don,without even mentioning it replaced it with a new perfect sheath.Can only reiterate,Don Hanson is a class act! :thumbup: :D

Leatherbird you are so right! Don polished the bolsters on the Sunfish I purchased. He did so without even asking. Now thats taking the time to treat customers the right way. You are the MAN Don! :thumbup:
Joe.

Back