• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

4 GEC's

draggat

Gold Member
PLEASE READ:

All prices include PayPal fees and CONUS Priority shipping.

Please post ‘I’ll take it’ in this thread. If you are unable to PM, make sure that you have your email option turned on so that I can contact you.

Please pay promptly, or communicate with me if you are unable to.

I reserve the right to sell to whomever I wish.

I am willing to ship internationally, but you will assume all liability once it leaves the US and will have to pay the extra shipping costs.

All knives are in excellent, unused condition. Never used, carried or sharpened. All knives have been flushed with mineral oil. All knives include tube and wax paper.

Thanks for looking!

CHECK OUT MY OTHER SALES THREAD HERE:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/a-few-gecs-left.1662383/

This came from the factory as 15A114. It was re-made by Esnyx. Copper carbon fiber shred covers, stainless liners and NS bolster & pins. Snap from half stop to open feels soft because the pin is a little tight. Very snappy otherwise and will become snappier with use. Evan told me he pinned it on the tight side. A slight hint of patina on the blade from storage, but otherwise unused. Great chatoyance, one of a kind!
SOLD

jkkaq1.jpg

dbsbd4.jpg

vdzsk7.jpg

rs9cvp.jpg

15118 Ancient Barlow Muscadine Sawcut Bone - SOLD

28md6l0.jpg

282kub5.jpg

470116 Northfield Viper Hemlock Jig Bone sold

14sf9e.jpg

qxuq8n.jpg

m9m2cn.jpg

761212 Tidioute Rootbeer Float Acrylic #10 of 25 SOLD

30i807c.jpg

209le6f.jpg

15eczeo.jpg

1zg556s.jpg

Last edited:
That would be 3rds on the Viper, but sorry my friend, it is already paid for. The 1st one is yours! PM inbound.

Back