• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

4" Hunter in W2

Up for grabs is the twin to a custom hunter I made in early January. When working with high carbon steel I like to make an extra as a backup because of the volatile water quench.
Luck was on my side and both blades came out absolutely beautiful. Not wanting to let this stunner go to waste, I was finally able to finish it. Let me know what you think.
Thanks.

Specs
– OAL:
8 3/8″ – Blade Length: 4”
– Thickness: 1/8” – Height: 1″
– Grind: Saber with 20 dps edge – HRc: ~61
– Steel: W-2 – Sheath: Kydex, Coyote Brown
– Handle: Natural canvas micarta, buffalo horn bolsters, ivory G10 and brass liners with nickel and brass Loveless bolts

The blade and handle is hand polished to 2000 grit. The blade has a mirror finish and eye-catching hamon. The brass liners adds additional depth and flow when transitioning from the buffalo horn to the micarta. This knife is meant to be used, and will surely be draw attention in the field or on the mantle.

2MdJpJY.jpg

TDdGM7K.jpg

rOXJyGq.jpg

y5RXuyF.jpg

t3lHCRn.jpg

KY0CiLh.jpg

5dRcIOK.jpg

rH29B8x.jpg

aEOypZM.jpg

HCfaxL5.jpg

Price: $250

Free shipping in CONUS (lower 48) with purchases over $100. Add $10 for shipping under $100. Shipping price outside the CONUS is subject to location.
For optional insurance, an additional $10 is requested.

· Note: Duty taxes must be paid by the buyer if applicable.
· I use UPS for deliveries. What can I say... I like their tracking feature.

First "I'll take it" gets it.
PayPal at crawfordcutlery@gmail.com
Checks and Money Orders accepted
Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks for viewing.
Nick

Last edited:
Back