• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

4 Sale or Trade(see post)...Matching Number Set of Tac. Microtech HALO2 & HALO3 OTFs

Hey guyz....
I rarely even take these beasties out to look at anymore so I am putting them up here for sale or trade. I would prefer a FTF trade or a trade FFL to FFL.

Anyways, I have a #018 set of MT OTFs...a Single Action HALO2 and a Single Action HALO3, both the same number and date. These are the 'Tactical' version of the HALO models with only the claw logo, number and date on them, no other identifying marks. As I said above, both knives are number #018 and both are dated 09/2002. Both knives are in AWESOME condition, both fire Excellent, and will be great collectors items for years to come.
Sets like these are NOT easy to find and dont come around much so if you have ever wanted a HIGH END OTF switchblade knife or a set of 2, this is the set of your DREAMS.
Theyre great for display OR for use. The both come with Boxes and Sheaths as well....and I'll throw in the Display case I have had them in for the past 5 yrs too!!

Trades I am looking for are: Arsenal AKs(let me know which kinds you have,we'll go from there)
AK Pistols(No WASRs), Yugos, etc. Norincos; MAK-90 or NHM-91s, Converted Saiga AKs or .308s, Converted Saiga 12s. If you have an AK or 2 that equals the Cash value I am selling these for then great, if not we can work out something.
This may not apply here but I mentioned trades so here they are.

Price: $900 REDUCED!!!

Ok...now some pics.
2-MT-Tac-halos4.jpg

2-MT-Tac-halos3.jpg

2-MT-Tac-halos6.jpg

And heres how dark they truly are...its also an attachment below for those of you who cant see the "IMG" coded pics.
2-MT-Tac-halos1.jpg

So anyways....Buy 'em or trade me some cool stuff for them. Cant wait to see what you all might have in store. Thanx everyone.

Attachments

• 2-MT-Tac-halos2.jpg
    2-MT-Tac-halos2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
If the halo package is still available, I have an interesting AK for the collector or shooter alike. I believe a limited number entered the country before the ban. I have a AKS-223/RPK with one mag, no box. I would rate a conservative 95%, the finish and barrel are in very good shape. I bought years ago and has been in my safe, I have never shot it. From checking with ak collectors, I do know the value is over your asking price. My interest have changed and I collect MTs. If you think you might be interested, I can try to e-mail you photos-that's not my expertise. I won't be available until Monday morning. You can e-mail if interested.
Thanks,
Doug
Abboe
Jabernathy5735@comcast.net

interested in any blade trades? email me please leonard319 at yahoo dot com

I collect microtech OTF and would be looking for custom marfione, early ltd. or unique knives. The AK would have to go through an FFL.
Thanks for your interest,
Abboe

any interest in a limited (1/50) bronze single plain edge microtech ultratech plus cash of course. Also have production run exoduses and Combat talon II.

any interest in a limited (1/50) bronze single plain edge microtech ultratech plus cash of course. Also have production run exoduses and Combat talon II.

Wow....those are 2 of y Favorite S/A OTFs bro. Let me think about it. I am really looking for AKs. But I will think about it....theres a few MT OTFs thathave been on my short list for awhile...MT Nemesis is one of them. :thumbup:

Wow...there have been some extremely great offers here lately for these 2 MTs. Thanx everyone. I guess its obvious these 2 MTs are worth what I'm asking and then some. :)

I wanted to post up to let you all know I am also interested in PTR-91s(HK-91 clone),Russian Tigr Dragunovs, and AK pistols and all other types of AKs too....as long as theyre not WASRs. :D Anyways, thanks again everyone. I have a few offers I am considering currently, but I wanted to make sure everyone knew what else I had in mind and left it open for anyone else who might have something else I may like. :)

E-mail and pic sent.
Picture of Arsenal SLR95 AK47 milled, NIB, removed, sorry to distract from your post. Nice knives here, good luck!

Last edited:

Chief

Chief Master Sergeant USAF (ret) 1975-2000
Platinum Member
Is it just the pic or does the anodizing on the front side of the HALO II have a striping issue? (visible by the firing button)

It looks like it has a bit of striping issue...but I cant tell(even in person) if its the light or the ano is just lighter rigth thru there, or if that part is thicker thru there, or if its one of the rails the blade rides on. It looks and fires great. Its odd cuz it barely shows up at all and only shows up in certain light. Ive had 3 or four others with that stripe,Doesnt affect the function or look at all IMHO.

I have gotten som questions about the boxes for these 2 knives. I took some pics. Notice theyre both numbered just like the knives are, and they have all the paperwork and everything. Enjoy.
HALO-boxes2.jpg

HALO-boxes1.jpg