• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

$465, $435, $425

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh K

Platinum Member
Three CRK folders up for adoption today.

Pricing is for a US based PayPal account (G&S) and includes shipping to the lower 48. Please contact me before claiming something if you would like to pay differently, are international, or want any specific shipping method since these will change the pricing and I would hate for you to be surprised.

$435 Large Black Micarta 21 Tanto, some small trails, carried, original edge. Born January 29th, 2018. Perfect lockup, action, centering, etc. Box and all paperwork.

$465 $445 Large Red Linen Micarta 21, new in box. Born March 29th, 2018. Perfect lockup, action, centering, etc. Box and all paperwork.

$425 Small Black Micarta Inkosi Insingo, some small trails, carried, original edge. With Grumpy titanium bead. Born May 19th, 2017. Perfect lockup, action, centering, etc. Box and all paperwork.

Last edited:
The Red Linen Micarta is now back up for an extra special reduced price.

Last edited:
Found pictures of the Large 21

yeFQBoG.jpg

m9ERPYH.jpg

mKfLCNI.jpg

HqY27Cv.jpg

Interested in the Red Linen 21. Please post pics and let me know if you might be interested in a partial trade + cash on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back