1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 38 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

4k post Giveaway - 440C 2 blade GEC #33 Conductor - Winner Selected

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by 2Dead, Nov 20, 2014.

1. wolf-man-12

wolf-man-12

Dec 24, 2007
    I have 2 of them so I did not enter but I do believe Woodrow will like this Knife.! Should go good with his "nuts"..!

2. Humppa

Humppa

Jul 25, 2010
    Thanks for the chance, Trand!

Great knife you will get there, Woodrow. :) Congratz to the lucky winner of this generous GAW! Cheers!

3. Woodrow F Call

Woodrow F Call

Jan 3, 2013
    :eek: Wow! Thank you!

4. combatjiujitsu

combatjiujitsu Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Thank for the chance and congrats to the winner!

5. Chris Montgomery

Chris Montgomery

Dec 8, 2011
    Congratulations Woodrow.

Thanks for the chance at this wonderfully generous Give Away Trand.

Chris

6. CUTS LIKE A KRIS

CUTS LIKE A KRIS

Sep 28, 2005
    Congrats!! #26 is my favourite number so I. Glad a great guy won with a great number!!

7. mostho

mostho

Mar 5, 2007
    Congrats Woodrow and thanks again for the generosity of this GAW!

8. 5K Qs

5K Qs Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2014
    Congratulations, Woodrow!! Hope to see you and your superb stag Conductor on a train (or leading an orchestra?) real soon. :D

And congrats, Trand, on the 4K posts. Thanks for your generosity in offering this GAW, and for all the other contributions you make here. :thumbup::thumbup:
    Good luck with your elk hunt :p

- GT

9. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2007
    Congrats Woodrow!

That is a fin prize!

10. RobbW

RobbW Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wonderfully generous GAW, 2Dead, and congratulations to Woodrow! Your new 33 is a beaut!

11. glassjaw

glassjaw

Jul 28, 2014
    Congrats Woodrow! I am so jealous of your win. Thanks 2dead for the chance. Very generous of you.

12. paulhilborn

paulhilborn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Congrats Jake, where in the woods is 2Dead gonna mail that:p

13. Woodrow F Call

Woodrow F Call

Jan 3, 2013
    I sent him a GPS point.

14. thedaver8

thedaver8

May 22, 2013
    Congrats, Woodrow!

15. Will Power

Will Power

Jan 18, 2007
    It's certainly a fine knife, formidable generosity Trand!

Well won Woodrow, here's a pic of my Cyclops Conductor to whet your appetite.

Thanks, Will.

[​IMG]

16. Woodrow F Call

Woodrow F Call

Jan 3, 2013
    Like.

17. mike Berkovitch

mike Berkovitch

Nov 15, 2007
    Congrats, well worthy knife. For me it's one of GEC's better designs.

Mike

18. eschwebach

eschwebach

Jul 16, 2012
    A hearty congratulations to Woodrow, and kudos to Trand for hosting a very generous GAW. :thumbup: