5 Woodsmen for Knives Ship Free

Andy,

Your knives and photos are the stuff of computer backgrounds. In other words, they look awesome.

This is cool. Next week I'll be shipping out Derrick's Ladyfingers, Bushcrafters, EDC's, and two of his KPH's...

pictures? don't see no darned pictures. seems like there is a rule somewhere that there HAVE to be pictures.

The first 5 Woodsmen are ready to ship out to Derrick! Thought you'd like a little preview...

ksf103_1051-vi.jpg

ksf103_1055-vi.jpg

The woods L to R are: Ironwood, stabalized dyed curly Maple, Masur Birch, ivory paper micarta, and black over nat canvas micarta. All sport convex sabregrinds.

Hey Andy, I was going through these old threads and stumbled on this bottom photo, I am now the proud owner of the Masur Birch Woodsman pictured here. After staring at the markings for sometime, no doubt in my mind that this is the one that I now own, the marks are like fingerprints for sure.
Just thought it was kool that it was 1 of the first to goto Derrick. :cool:
Still lookin good, probably not as sharp as than...:eek:

Funny this came up. I re drew the Woodsman last night. This pattern is getting retired. I changed the handle and took the sway out of the spine. The Hunter too.

Both are just getting a re-design. The original Woodsman had a sway to the spine. The Ladyfinger and a couple of other models had it (old bushie jr) too. When I was first starting I was really into this swayed spine. I like a long gentle curve (one direction) back there better as I've progressed. The new woodsman version is going to have a better, more professional looking handle. Its pretty. I'll be posting pics as I get the first ones made.

I like the sway on my ladyfinger! I feel like when i have my thumb on it, it meshes well...

Im sure it will look even better than it already does, And it looks real good now...:D
I imagine it will be more like the terrasaur & recluse look.
Whatever it is well still want more of'em pleanty more... ;) :thumbup:

Back