500 Post, Give Back, Do Unto Others GIVEAWAY: Case Small Texas Jack ->WINNER CHOSEN

The following was perhaps better left to imagination, but here are random (out-of-order, interrupted) clips of the Kitten Random Number Generator in action. Or "action," as the case may be.

I filmed sporadically, missing the true beginning, as well as some of the re-dos (after we leveled the board, etc.), and the actual final moments; you will hear my surprise when I suddenly realized there was FINALLY only one marble left. Heh.

I especially like the kittens' entire disinterest in the Final Three Marbles, requiring the addition of yet more toys, unnumbered marbles rolling by, etc. Alert listeners may also hear me muttering about "Fail" part way through. ;)

(Thanks to my daughter for putting this together.)

[video=youtube;DHDilU03BFk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHDilU03BFk[/video]

~ P.

Last edited:
That was cool...and hard work
THANK YOU KITTENS ! and many thanks to Pertinux Family !
M.TEX

Hello Guys !
Well once again I just want to give Thanks to PERTINUX for my new and very first case knife ever...
After some trouble and with lots of help of Pertinux I finaly own a Case knife...
The knife is PERFECT . and the bone has a very nice finish...
I took some pics but (sorry) I suck !
Here is the knife in BRAZIL ( better shots will be posted as soon the knife age...)
IMG_2172.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_2163.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for your hard work !
M.TEX

Last edited:
Congrats to M-Tex for his lucky win, and thanks to P for the giveaway, and awesome winner selection method.
As I've experimented, hosting a giveaway can sometimes be a bigger fun than taking part in it, or even winning...and I'm sure you had a great time watching you cats picking the winning marble :)

Fausto
:cool:

Congratz M-Tex!

The GA was great - thank you ~P., for that. The way of choosing the winner was a great idea :)

Kind regards
Andi

BTW: The kitten are looking great ...

Here is the knife in BRAZIL ( better shots will be posted as soon the knife age...)
IMG_2172.jpg

IMG_2163.jpg

M.TEX, it does me such good to see the PA-made knife I last held in my hands, here in PA, in your hands in Brazil!

I'm glad the marble made it to you as well. :)

I'm also fairly sure that yours will be the last knife I ever (attempt to) send to Brazil, given some of the challenges we encountered. Your knife is special, indeed.
th_toast.gif

I learned today that all three of our Random Number Generator foster kittens have now been adopted, two of them going to the same home. This is very, very good news. Those kittens hold a special place in my heart, and I'll always remember their choosing #3 and your joy at learning that you had won.

~ P.

I learned today that all three of our Random Number Generator foster kittens have now been adopted, two of them going to the same home. This is very, very good news. Those kittens hold a special place in my heart, and I'll always remember their choosing #3 and your joy at learning that you had won.

~ P.

I think this last bit is the best part of the whole thing (unless one happens to be M.TEX ;) ) so good on you P. for getting those kitties to good homes. As a person belonging to a pair of adopted kitten brothers I can attest to the awesomeness of providing a home for excellent beasties. Carry on with the good stuff :D

Great to see the Texas Jack in its new home, congrats M.Tex! Thanks again to Pertinux and everyone who offers the chance at giveaways, this forum is awesome!

Pertinux
If I knew about all the trouble ahead of me ( and you ) I wouldn't enter the giveaway....
That's way you won't see me in any giveaway again....( well maybe one day after I get my life back on track )
But for now , I won't do it...Even if I know the winner number .
M.TEX

Last edited:
Back