5000 Post. My turn to give something away.

When I first started visiting WS&S I was lucky enough to win this little guy. I was tickled to death about it and carried it for awhile. But since it has ended up in a drawer. Its the JK Pocket Kephart with a cocobolo handle that Im offering up. Its a beautiful little knife but needs to be used . Stomper did a good job with this one. Whoever gets it will love it. Its 5 inches long.

The rules, just post a picture , it can be one you took or something off the web that is wilderness related.Your post number is your entry number. I will use a random generator in a week or two, whenever the entries stop. Everybody is eligible. If you live out of the USA , pay the shipping on it , if its legal for me to ship a knife internationally. Good luck.

One entry per person .

2008-12-16.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on 5k! I'll throw my name into the hat. Thanks!

photo_zpsf71555f4.jpg

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic. This is my view on the top of the fire engine manning the monitor on a structure fire.

Last edited:
Count me in!

This is where I am headed in a few weeks for a well needed first hike of the season.
463523_t300.JPG

I took these saturday afternoon as i was walking up a well road to go bow hunting. This hill has been reclaimed and the only thing left standing was this old dead tree. Nothing special really but everytime i pass it always seems to grab my attention. Thanks for the opportunity.

2012-10-069514-14-0995472.jpg
PART951349583545452.jpg

Coaldigger - I always like to see the pics of you taking the boys out. Quality time.

Camoninja - Love that pic!

My contribution, from my long backpacking trip this year
IMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2545.jpg

IMG_2701.jpg

IMG_2728.jpg

IMG_2837.jpg

Here's my entry:
IMGP0460.jpg
Just a location my boy scout troop backpacked at. I forgot the location but its in the San Gabriel Mountains

Thanks for the chance, and congratulations on the 5K :thumbup:

Here's the Yorkshire Jungle this weekend :)

boltonabbey.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Back