5000 Post. My turn to give something away.

minyon%2B023.JPG

IMG_0201.JPG

Minyon Falls is a waterfall in the Nightcap National Park, New South Wales, Australia. Standing at over 100 metres (330 ft) high, this waterfall is a popular visitor attraction and is located within easy reach of the nearby town of Byron Bay.

One trail follows a route 4.5 kilometres (2.8 mi) from the top of the falls, across the ridge, near Quandong Falls, down into the valley to the bottom of the Minyon falls, it continues 2.5 kilometres (1.6 mi) to Minyon Grass, then joins the road for 1.2 kilometres (0.75 mi) back to the falls car park to form a loop. A shorter, 2.5 kilometres.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minyon_Falls

It is such a wonderful place to go for the day and hike the trail. I would also like to add that these are not my pictures hopefully I can find the camera and replace these pics.

Very nice looking knife. Looks nice and stout.

Here's a pic of my ESEE 4 and a little buddy (He's alive)
tradebladesandcreekshots025.jpg

Mrs Pit said she'd like that knife so this is a pic we took at Rogers Pass, Glacier National Park BC this year.

Banff2012310.jpg

Thanks for the chance, very generous of you !

Great giveaway and congratulations on 5K.

Here are three pics from my hiking trip on Monday. I went to Mt Iwadake, Marumori Town, Miyagi. This was the view from the top, plus a little shrine that people had left coins at.
ImLostIwadakeOct2012034.jpg
ImLostIwadakeOct2012015.jpg
ImLostIwadakeOct2012001.jpg

thanks for the opportunity.
Here's a pic of some recent cool weather fishing.
65464484846.jpg

Well, we don't have much real wilderness out here in the Netherlands, but here's one I took this weekend in a forest with one of my working dogs. Bouvier des Flandres, Scooby.

sized__DSC9419.jpg

Back