• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

52100/ Antler Hunter

OAL-9 1/4" w/ 4 1/2" blade. steel 52100 with a hand rubbed satin finish. 3 x quenched, 3x tempered. guard,spacer and pommel are Nickel/Silver. Spacer is African Blackwood with Antler handle. Tang is continuous though the entire handle and it threaded to the pommel. Sheath is hand sewn using 8-9 oz. quality leather, pouch type. This knife is ready to go huntin.
$425.00 + shipping

Thanks for lookin,

Bill

52100blackwoodantler.jpg

Great knife Bill. I really like the way the guard is ground out at the "quillion" and the whole shape. Great.

Dang Bill, that is exceptional! You just can't get any more classic and refined than that. Wish I had some money but I don't. Some lucky human is going to have that knife and swear by it for the rest of his life. Thanks for the inspiration!

Thank you Dave, This knife looks better in person as my photography skills suck, and it has great feel.

Huntin seasons here and this knife is just bagging to go.

Thanks again,

Bill

I had to bring this back to the top when I seen the viewers count, this isn't a devilish knife, but it does cut like the devil. Anyway still available. ;)

Bill

Thanks again Dave, I guess no one here is interested.

The reason for the devilish knife statement in the last post was, when I came in hear the viewers count was 666, thats why I took it back to the top so it could get off those numbers.

Bill

Back