• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

52100 EDC/Fighter Style in Wenge and Leopardwood

John Cahoon

JWC Custom Knives
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Greetings everyone! Here’s a new EDC Fighter ready for action.

Steel is 5/32” x 1 ½” in 52100 with professional HT at 60/61. Hand sanded to P1500 grit for a highly reflective satin finish. Balance at the front pin. The swedge could be sharpened pretty easy with conventional methods.

There are a few remnant HT dimples in this one that could not be ground out without changing the character of the blade. It’s reflected in the price. No impact on performance though!

Edge before sharpening was .010” or so and the blade glides through phone book paper, leather, rope etc.

Dimensions: 9 1/8”” OAL, Tip to Guard 4 7/8”

A beautiful Wenge Leopardwood dovetail handle is sanded to 1200 grit with red racing stripes and 1/8” brass pins and tube. The handle feels great in my average sized hand but might be on the small side for larger hands. Finished with multiple coats of Danish oil and carnauba wax. Sheath is lined with a fine felt like material and molded for a snug fit.

Very affordable at only $145 to your door for this one, and of course your satisfaction is my only priority. I can accept paypal, check or MO, and the price includes fees and free shipping in the US.

Thanks so much for looking and please feel free to ask anything here or via PM. I can email the full resolution photos as well.

John Cahoon

P.S. I’ve also got 1 more twin to this one that could be finished to your specs.
19-18 1.JPG 19-18 2.JPG 19-18 3.JPG 19-18 4.JPG 19-18 5.JPG 19-18 6.JPG

Wow...I've been watching your progression on both your blades and sheaths, you knocked this one out of the park (even with the dimples):thumbsup: An amazing value here, somebody buy this quick;)

Beautifully done! A lot of knife for the money!

Wow...I've been watching your progression on both your blades and sheaths, you knocked this one out of the park (even with the dimples):thumbsup: An amazing value here, somebody buy this quick;)
Was looking at this and I couldn’t agree more, the price for this is ridiculous for what you are getting!:eek:

I heartily yet humbly agree. Thanks guys for your kind words, I appreciate it.

Back