• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

52100 Edc

OAL- 9", 4 1/2" blade. forged from 1" 52100 round stock, 3 times quenched 3 times tempered, cyro treated. stabilized box elder burl scales with 8 nickel/silver pins. Knife come with leather pouch sheath, buyer has option of right or left hand carry. SOLD
Thanks for lookin,

Bill

Attachments

• edc421.jpg
    edc421.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 414
:eek: :eek: :eek: must fight it............. must look away................wife would kill me................please........ someone...........help.......

wow, first time I've come across one of these before it's been sold. Holy crap I wish I had the money, that handle is awesome.

I suppose you could use the word "awesome" to describe the handle. Personally, I just can't think of what to say. It takes my breath away.

Did'nt have one of your blades.Now I really like this one.
Send me your address. I'll take it.
Randy

Thanks Randy, it was good talking to you. My address is
155 Oak Bend Road, Kaiser, Mo. 65047

Bill

That IS a beautiful blade......... That wood... oh man I want to live in a house with Box Elder paneling.

Another amazing blade by Bill.......:)

Ive said it once and i'll say it again, these EDC's are just amazing...Mine has been getting tons of use, wanted to touch up the edge, used a strop, within 4 strops, 2 passes on each side that blade was razor sharp again...:eek:

Plus Bill is outstanding to deal with....

Bill...

Tell him to watch his fingers w/he's playing w/this one... :D

Another Beauty!!! I love my EDC and perhaps may have to add another in the future.

Just picked it up at the PO and looks better in the hand.Great piece.Thanks Bill.
Randy

Back