• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

52100 Steel and Textured Black G10

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here's a bigger version of my new design in 3/16" thick 52100 steel!

This knife is designed for EDC and self defense. There is plenty of handle for a very secure grip, either an in-palm grip or with the choil. It has lots of blade but can still be concealed. The G10 is textured lightly for extra grip and feels great in the hand.

As always I did the heat treat myself with my digitally controlled kiln, engineered quenchant and no compromises.

The handles are secured with G-Flex epoxy and thick stainless steel rivets for extra secure attachment.

I'm including a custom kydex sheath, it is tek lok compatible in multi positions. I have tek loks available for $10.

8" long
4" blade
4" handle
3/16" thick 52100 Steel
Hollow chisel grind with polished toothy edge - strong swedge
Black Textured G10 Grips with huge 3/8" flared thick stainless tube rivets

Kydex Tek-lok compatible sheath

$225 shipped for the knife and sheath I ship priority mail insured and take paypal and usps money order for payment.

047-7.jpg

070-2.jpg

Here's a quick photo on the sheath, there is some Ballistol (oil) on the sheath in this photo as I just oiled the knife...

014-11.jpg

Ok now you're just showing off Dan......lol.....very nice work sir! I Love It!

Back