• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

531, 532, 301, 102

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPVT

Gold Member
hi all.
prices include shipping and fees. paypal goods and services only. and please make sure your address is correct.

i bought both bucklocks off the big auction site. i just had to check them out. i'm glad i did, but i prefer the 112/110, i think.

tuIfEYL.jpg

a245NQf.jpg

1) Buck 531 (top) - $175 - seems like good condition. nice sheath.
2) Buck 532 (bottom) - $150 - nice condition. no sheath.

3) Buck 301 solitaire - $40 - there's one "spot" on the blade (see pic). the centering is not real good. box included

Vb0moi2.jpg

4) Buck 102 (relist) - $65 - according to buck's date charts, this one was made 1967-1972. it has an inverted buck, usa stamp and you can tell the liners are micarta.

it is used. you can tell it has been sharpened. it looks to be an older sheath too. i have no way of knowing if it is the original (someone here will probably know). with that said, it has been damaged. there is an X scratched into the loop, and someone looks like they cut a slot for a button (?) in the belt loop.

q4GJ4rS.jpg

pQbQAW5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back