5th Annual: Help Us Build a Buck: Fixed Blade (Giveaway)

Choose the fixed blade model.

• Buck 104 Compadre

Votes: 59 47.2%
  • Buck 105 Pathfinder

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • Buck 119 Special

Votes: 23 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm hoping to have these in house in November, so we'll do the pre-order then. And yes, that is the sheath! Made by a custom sheath company here in Post Falls.
Looks awesome!! Any idea on expected price so can plan accordingly for pre-order? Thanks for all the work on this!

I'm hoping to have these in house in November, so we'll do the pre-order then. And yes, that is the sheath! Made by a custom sheath company here in Post Falls.

I know chances are slim, but your remark on the custom sheath company gave me a sliver of hope, so I'm gonna try anyway: Any chance a sheath for left-handed people would be an option? Willing to pay a bit extra for it, even.

I know chances are slim, but your remark on the custom sheath company gave me a sliver of hope, so I'm gonna try anyway: Any chance a sheath for left-handed people would be an option? Willing to pay a bit extra for it, even.

Well I have good news and bad news for you. Good news is that it shouldn't be hard for us to snag a handful of left handed sheaths from the maker. The maybe bad news is the you'll have to buy the knife with the righty, and add on the left handed sheath. Looks like price out for that add on would be $25.

Well I have good news and bad news for you. Good news is that it shouldn't be hard for us to snag a handful of left handed sheaths from the maker. The maybe bad news is the you'll have to buy the knife with the righty, and add on the left handed sheath. Looks like price out for that add on would be $25.

Actually, that sounds like a pretty fair deal to me. And if I ever needed to resell the knife, having the right hand sheath wouldnt hurt.

I believe you can go to skblades website and sign up for notifications.
They'll let you know.
SKBlades are good people...... I trust 'em.
Or follow this thread. It will be big news when it happens.

Thanks for your service koreamarine.

I was hoping today would be the day, I'm excited for this one!

Hunting season is closing in on us here in MI...
There's no internet, barely phone service where I go......one of the reasons I like going there.:)

Any idea when pre-order is going to take place?

Hunting season is closing in on us here in MI...
There's no internet, barely phone service where I go......one of the reasons I like going there.:)

Any idea when pre-order is going to take place?
I'm doing my best to make sure this gets up tomorrow. Just back from Washington DC today so I'm a bit behind!

Back